Navigation Database

Trevor

On choosing the Airbuses in the FSX main prompt appears an error! window with this description

FMGS.. Navigation database file not opened

Continuing with 4 clicks on OK goes further and is possible to position the Airbus in an airport gate but then the FMC displays ACTIVE NAV DATA BASE 000 and SECOND NAV DATA BASE 000.

It was working perfectly within two days ago. Dont undestand what happend.

CAN HELP ME?

• 2 months later...

On choosing the Airbuses in the FSX main prompt appears an error! window with this description

Continuing with 4 clicks on OK goes further and is possible to position the Airbus in an airport gate but then the FMC displays ACTIVE NAV DATA BASE 000 and SECOND NAV DATA BASE 000.

CAN HELP ME?

After loading the latest Airac, I too am having the same problem and all was working prior to this. I have even reloaded version 1.16 to see if that cured the problem but it hasn't. Could someone PLEASE give us some clue as to what might have gone wrong.

Gee8ch

CAN HELP ME?

Trevor,

After some investigation, I have sorted my problem. I use Navigraph and discovered that the Navigraph Folder had been erased from the 'Airbus X Extended' Folder in FSX. I just added the Folder and updated with the latest Airac data.

If you haven't already fixed it, do a check to see if the relevant Folder is still in place. If not, it might be somewhere else so do a search and you might find it and then paste it into the 'Airbus X Extended' Folder. Hope this helps,

Gee8ch

Archived