Sahara Desert, Fly-In Released

• Aerosoft

Sahara Desert Fly-In is a rather special product. It covers a part of the Sahara with a high detail(fictive) scenery that offers you many chances to test your flying skils. From close formation flying to short runways, there is a lot to do and to explore. Three missions will make sure you explore every bit of this scenery from corner to corner. A great place to mess about with small aircraft and to have fun.

sahara-desert-flyin-15.jpg

sahara-desert-flyin-11.jpg

sahara-desert-flyin-41.jpg

sahara-desert-flyin-28.jpg

sahara-desert-flyin-02.jpg

sahara-desert-flyin-22.jpg

Yes! I think there is tremendous potential in fictitious airports and scenery like this one.

Consider for example, a Jurassic park styled island complete with "local wildlife" and missions...just taking FSX into a new direction!

Buying now...

Huh?!?

Yes, it's in one of those screenshots.

No, it's not mentioned on the product page.

No, it's not mentioned in the Sahara manual.

No, it's not been mentioned by Mathijs, neither in the preview thread, nor in the released! thread.

Only mentioning so far has been by Brian Sommers himself in the preview thread.

Brian, are you assuming a flyable paraplane is included in the Sahara title because of that particular screenshot?

By scrutinizing my airplanes folder I found out:

- a special version of a trike is included as AI traffic only (with those paragliding thingamabobs)

- the only "flyable" model included isn't flyable at all ( :P ) - it's the quad motocycle required for the (only) "real" mission

Archived