Tower Communication

mikdee_1971

I am just wondering what I am supposed to do for proper tower communications. I.E. take off clearence, landing clearence....and all other radio communications that I am so used to . I feel like I am flying all alone.

Thanks

Michael

when planning my flight, how do I know what runway to land on, and doesn't the defaulf atc wann route you differently than say skyvector or any other flight planners. ....sorry I love this product...just getting a little confused as to how to make everything work together....thanks again

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

Google IVAO or VATSIM, you never go back to the standard ATC in FS.

Hello Mathijs,

how are you? I am sorry to bother you, but I am new to this....I absolutely love it....but am a newbie. I just have a couple quetsions.

1. When do you enter your landing runway and all the info for the destination airport.

2. since installing the airbus software there seems to be no other airplanes around at all. how do I change that?

thank you so much

Michael D

Archived