parking on a remote stand

TRIGGER2009

Hi the airbus x and for every repaint I end up next to a remote or cargo stand is this something to do with the airbus x or do. Need a afcad file for the airport

Do you know, that when starting a new flight, you can give the system the exact position where your plane should stand after loading?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The aircraft has not influence on the position it is loaded on. Totally separate. If you need an AFCAD for an airport it would most certainly help if we would know what airport you are talking about!

Told him the same here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75310-parking-at-a-remote-stand/#entry537446

This guy is kidding us.

If the OP is talking about FSX ATC Ground advising him which stand to park at AFTER THE FLIGHT, and getting sent to a remote cargo stand or parking bay ... the fix for this is to make sure that the respective aircraft.cfg file (for the relevant repaint livery) has the correct atc_parking_codes added.

The atc_parking_codes parameter is usually not included in the aircraft.cfg that comes with the livery (I have no idea why), and thus would need to be manually added by the user if they want FSX ATC Ground to send them to the relevant parking/gates. Or, if it has been included in the aircraft.cfg file, then it may be incorrect. I have added/edited atc_parking codes in to my aircraft.cfg files for liveries such as Tiger and Jetstar and FSX ATC Ground now correctly sends me to the relevant parking/gates at airports where the AFCADs have the relevant (corresponding/matching) parking codes set in them.

When editing things such as aircraft.cfg files, always remember to take backups BEFORE making changes and remember to only make changes to the [Fltsim.x] section(s) of the aircraft.cfg (the top sections). Making changes to any other sections/areas of the aircraft.cfg file can "break" your Airbus.

(Note that it may also be necessary to add the atc_parking_types parameter in to the aircraft.cfg file as well.)

Further information on entries/values for the atc_parking_codes parameter (and the atc_parking_types parameter) can be found via Google search. There's plenty of discussion topics to be found on this subject matter.

Archived