AES 2.33 now available with again a long list of new Destinations

OPabst

Hi Oliver.

I do not have major airports, and I got a 10 credit pack for AES. The problem is, I don't see any of its features when I land or taxi. Using AXE and AES I configured it for EDDN (Nurnberg) and actually started there, but there were no follow me truck to taxi to runway, or when landing, to taxi from taxiway. Please advise.

Also, I deleted my entire FSX keyboard keys, so I wanted to know if these features require calling up by keyboard and if so, which numbers to assign.

Thank you.

You have to open the AES-Window with CTRL-SHIFT-W. If you are using FSX SP2, only the headline of the window will appear, so you'll have to resize it with your mouse. After that you can select the AES actions like pushback, requesting follow-me etc.

• Developer

Hello Mr. Pabst,

Thanks for the update of AES. However I got a problem with Tropical SIM .

I am sorry to inform you that AES 2.33 for TNCC does not work in my FSX.

TNCA works fine!

I have attached a print screen of the activation of TNCC.

Would you please be so kind to assist me?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Harry Koning

Hi,

what did you mean with "doesn't work"? Do you see the jetways? Did you have the update (first post) installed.

If the jetways are not shown complete, press the "Resync/Repair" Button below the list in AESHelp.

• Developer

You have to open the AES-Window with CTRL-SHIFT-W. If you are using FSX SP2, only the headline of the window will appear, so you'll have to resize it with your mouse. After that you can select the AES actions like pushback, requesting follow-me etc.

Corret, but this issue not happens with FSX+SP2, it happens with FSX + ACC-Pack version.

Hi,

what did you mean with "doesn't work"? Do you see the jetways? Did you have the update (first post) installed.

If the jetways are not shown complete, press the "Resync/Repair" Button below the list in AESHelp.

Hi,

Thanks for your help! It works again with "Resync/Repair"button!

Archived