AES 2.33 now available with again a long list of new Destinations

OPabst

Thank you Oliver!

the question is always the same....

It needs to remove the 2.32 version before and after install the 2.33 ?

Or is it possible install directly the 2.33 version up to the 2.32 ?

Luigi

• Developer

Thank you Oliver!

the question is always the same....

It needs to remove the 2.32 version before and after install the 2.33 ?

Or is it possible install directly the 2.33 version up to the 2.32 ?

Luigi

As always, just run the new installer, no deinstall needed since the first update 7 years ago ;)

Hate to be the first with a problem, but.... I installed the new version, 2.33, and now AES will not recognize my FlyTampa install of TNCM-St. Marteen. Immediately upon install AES told me that TNCM was not activated and needed to be manually activated in my FSX scenery. That's funny because I just flew in there three days ago. However, I double checked scenery folder and the scenery library and TNCM is definitely in there. Just as overkill I went ahead and reinstalled TNCM, went into the library and set up a new activation path and restarted FSX. Started AES help, went to airport activation, and...same thing. Its not listed in my active airports list in AES. Thanks in advance for any help. BTW, all the other FlyTampa airports I own are just fine. Only TNCM has the issue. Thanks again, Eric.

• Developer

Hate to be the first with a problem, but.... I installed the new version, 2.33, and now AES will not recognize my FlyTampa install of TNCM-St. Marteen. Immediately upon install AES told me that TNCM was not activated and needed to be manually activated in my FSX scenery. That's funny because I just flew in there three days ago. However, I double checked scenery folder and the scenery library and TNCM is definitely in there. Just as overkill I went ahead and reinstalled TNCM, went into the library and set up a new activation path and restarted FSX. Started AES help, went to airport activation, and...same thing. Its not listed in my active airports list in AES. Thanks in advance for any help. BTW, all the other FlyTampa airports I own are just fine. Only TNCM has the issue. Thanks again, Eric.

Did you have the Update 1.5 of Flytampa installed? You get it in the Flytampa forum.

Did you have the Update 1.5 of Flytampa installed? You get it in the Flytampa forum.

Actually just left the fly Tampa site. Back to FSX to see if the tncm update does the trick.

Had to download the "complete" installer of v 1.5, update only installer wouldn't accept my serial number. But, after install of new version Aes now recognizes Tncm as active. Thanks O pabst.

• Developer

Just to be clear, is this a fix for FSX only, or FS9 too ?

The Scenery addressed with this fix is FSX ONLY, so no need to add the Fix in FS9!

Hello,

After installing AES 2.33 (FSX), I've now lost the ability to activate KPHL. Has this been reported as of yet? It was working fine in version 2.32. Thank you.

Richard Rice

• Developer

Hello,

After installing AES 2.33 (FSX), I've now lost the ability to activate KPHL. Has this been reported as of yet? It was working fine in version 2.32. Thank you.

Richard Rice

There was nothing changed regarding this airport in AES 2.33, so this must have another reason, please check the airport Addon first.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mr. Pabst,

Thanks for the update of AES. However I got a problem with Tropical SIM .

I am sorry to inform you that AES 2.33 for TNCC does not work in my FSX.

TNCA works fine!

I have attached a print screen of the activation of TNCC.

Would you please be so kind to assist me?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Harry Koning

post-53161-0-04542400-1385653069_thumb.p

Archived