What I should do with oudated routes in the database?

Hello Guys

Today I bought the PFPX and I updated the database with the new AIRAC 1311

What I should do with the outdated routes? I should delete all outdated routes or just ignore them?

I tried to find some info in the manual but just mention the functionality not the action when a new AIRAC is installed :confused_s:

Please see my screenshot

post-94894-0-54782200-1383421374_thumb.p

Thanks

Mauricio

You can update the outdated routes. Most of the routes just need a simple rebuild that can be done with 2 mouseclicks (per route); for some routes you have to invest slightly more work if the names of airways or fixes have changed or don't exist any more.

You can update the outdated routes. Most of the routes just need a simple rebuild that can be done with 2 mouseclicks (per route); for some routes you have to invest slightly more work if the names of airways or fixes have changed or don't exist any more.

Thanks for your answer Frank

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, I understand that process and it's working well for me, but I just don't have the patience to sit and do this for the over 700 routes that were outdated by the latest AIRAC cycle. How can I automate the process of rebuilding all these routes?

Alright, I understand that process and it's working well for me, but I just don't have the patience to sit and do this for the over 700 routes that were outdated by the latest AIRAC cycle. How can I automate the process of rebuilding all these routes?

Well. Why whould you want to rebuild 700 routes?

Just rebuild and update a route when you are about to plan and fly that particular route.

Its just stupid to invest so much time in routes you would never fly.

Archived