Andras Field update requests here!

Tobus

People,

today I was at the FSWeekend at EHLE Lelystad, together with fellow AMA pilots Dirk and Ruud.

We saw Matthijs and Andras Kozma together there and took our chance, asking them about any possible upgrades to Andras Field.

Long story short: If we can provide a list of changes and/or additions we'd like to see in Andras Field, we can pass them by to hopefully be brought out in an update.

Since Matthijs can not read all the forums, he asked me to put the list together via the forum, then mail him the final list of requests.

So: please start adding your requests below and do so before december 1st 2013. After that, I'll make a complete list, post that here for future reference and mail that also to Matthijs for making an update of it. Please do not mail to Matthijs directly about this, it will only hinder an update.

AMA pilots, this post is also available on the AMA forum. Please fill out your requests there, so I can get a list of Non-AMA Andras Field users and AMA Andras Field users.

I have taken the liberty of copying Toby's list from the Andras page and putting it in here, as there seems be a fair agreement between people that this is a good list:

- AFCAD Parkings in front of the AMA HQ terminal
- AMA hangar next to AMA Terminal
- No more christmas tree
- No more arguing couple (but keep the music, I like that)
- AMA terminal and mooring at EAFW seaplane base
- If possible, expand current airpark with more plots. This could be done by extending Sublogic Drive, linking it to taxiway Delta, creating plots on either side of the new Sublogic drive. These plots could be made buyable (name plates and houses in future update(s)).
- If possible some tweaking. As it stands, Andras Fields has quite an impact on frames. Maybe technological improvements since Andras Field first came out make this possible?

I would add to that putting in taxi-way markings and parking spot markings for the AMA terminal area, and I want a house too at some stage :D

• Deputy Sheriffs

The fighting couple depends highly on your scenery density setting.

Dense = no couple

Very dense = only the lady

extreme dense = both

What's the issue with the fighting couple?

The issue is that I don't like to listen to people shouting at each other... Certainly not for a full 15 minutes while I'm doing my preflight a little to close to said people. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The issue is that I don't like to listen to people shouting at each other... Certainly not for a full 15 minutes while I'm doing my preflight a little to close to said people. ;)

Or when you're 3,000 feet above the airport... Maybe reducing the volume to a loud speaking voice instead of shouting?

• 2 weeks later...
Message below was sent to Mathijs and Andras this morning by yours truly. Now fingers crossed!
Dear Mathijs, Andras,
At the last FS weekend at EHLE, me and fellow Andras Meridian VA pilots Dirk Nijdam and Ruud Meijer talked to you about doing a final update to our beloved airfield and home base Andras Field.
Since you made it clear your busy schedule doesn’t enable you to check the forums regularly, we agreed we’d do a roundup about all the changes we’d like to see (possible or not ;-) ) and send them to you personally. As such, I made forum thread at Aerosoft and AMA forums, here and here, to send out this request to all pilots still very much using Andras Field.
The file below is a compiled overview of the posts on both forums of people who still hold Andras Field and all it resembles close to their virtual aviation hearts.
Regards,
Toby Louwen, AMA141
and
Dirk Nijdam, AMA210
Ruud Meijer, AMA195
Ole Andreassen, AMA102
Ian Pearse, AMA174
Lars Domen, AMA116
Clayton Scott, AMA118
Thorsten Ruerup, AMA119
“Mopperle”
Bruce Hamilton
Mirko Gutewort
Andreas_W
And many more which I’ve talked to but haven’t posted as a consequence.

Archived