November screenshot contest

The topic for this month is "Lightning".

To avoid you all doing piloting mistakes in this bad weather I will add one more rule this month:

The picture has to be taken from the cockpit.

Nice shot Rick…..but I am guessing the first 'n' in lightning is not a silent one. :D

Of course, this is a difficult theme to fit again... I've allready tried to get some lightning strikes in storms and something like that... not so easy...

But, if I succeed to fit this challenge, I'll post my try right here... so stay tuned... it will be coming up soon...

Of course, this is a difficult theme to fit again...

Sure it is ;)

Keep in mind the winner gets a free product of his choise. We don't give our products away for nothing ;)

Of course, this is a difficult theme to fit again... I've allready tried to get some lightning strikes in storms and something like that... not so easy...

But, if I succeed to fit this challenge, I'll post my try right here... so stay tuned... it will be coming up soon...

Hello Airbasil,

I use FsScreen for screenshot captures. If I see lightning strikes ahead I just hold down the Print Screen key and multiple shots will be taken…at least one of which will capture the lightning strike.

regards

Ed

Sure it is ;)

Keep in mind the winner gets a free product of his choise. We don't give our products away for nothing ;)

Thanks for the hint... I'll do my best, to produce a shot in order to Keep up with the theme...

Oracles or bigger storms in which lightnings do Show up in realtime wheather, are rarely...

allways keepin' in mind, that it is not recommended to fly in such weather conditions...

so, I probably have to do a shot on ground... lets see if I can find the proper Location... :)

untill then, let's see, what other competitors are showing in their beautifull shots!

There are three simultaneous bolts of lightning ahead of this C-130, while a fourth bolt, above the aircraft, illuminates the frames of the cockpit windows.

Overhead%20Lightning.jpg

OK here is my try for this month it´s sønderborg airport taken from the Orbx - Lancair IV-P at the stand just started the ENG for the flight when we saw this nice thunder over the terminal

Thunder_over_Soenderborg.jpg

Is it a "MUST" that the Flash is visible on the Shot?

I'm to slow to catch one :) Just the brightness of one i've got :):D

Just post your image. We will descide if it's ok or not and we'll let you know before the contest ends so that you have enough time to post another picture.

Archived