Intolerable FMGS.dll FATAL ERROR!!!!!!

AnsonTz

the problem becomes even worse now, happening everytime I land

Please try the attached dll: fmgs.zip

Extract it into Microsoft Flight Simulator X Install Location\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is the difference between original one and this one...?

I'm sure Joshua had the FMGS dev make some changes or gave you one of our internal ones. I would try it like he suggested and report back if you still have the issue.

hi, everybody. recently the problem emerged: I am loaded in a cockpit, passes minutes 8-10 and sim closed. the reason in the magazine is specified as FMGS.dll there is it at any airports. i have win 7 64bit, Navdatapro cycle1312, ver 1.16 with H19.

mistake content

Имя сбойного приложения: fsx.exe, версия: 10.0.61472.0, отметка времени: 0x475e17d3
Имя сбойного модуля: FMGS.DLL, версия: 1.2.3.35, отметка времени 0x52684e5b
Код исключения: 0xc0000005
Смещение ошибки: 0x000790f4
Идентификатор сбойного процесса: 0x504
Время запуска сбойного приложения: 0x01cee9c5a9e7a0a4
Путь сбойного приложения: D:\Games\FSX\fsx.exe
Путь сбойного модуля: D:\Games\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.DLL
Код отчета: edac44fd-55ba-11e3-889b-c86000c2b607

P.S. I am sorry for my English)

Please try the attached dll: attachicon.giffmgs.zip

Extract it into Microsoft Flight Simulator X Install Location\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs

I'll test this in Prepar3D tomorrow and report.

Just completed a flight from EDDL to EDDT with the new dll file provided by Joshua, no FMGS.dll CTDs this time, fingers crossed that the problem has been fixed

Update, 26NOV13, 2202CET: Just completed two more flights, GWI11 from EDDT to EDDK in the A320CFM (non-sharklet), and AFR121X from EDDK to LFPG in the A321CFM (non-sharklet), still no CTDs, so far so good.

Just completed a flight from EDDL to EDDT with the new dll file provided by Joshua, no FMGS.dll CTDs this time, fingers crossed that the problem has been fixed

Update, 26NOV13, 2202CET: Just completed two more flights, GWI11 from EDDT to EDDK in the A320CFM (non-sharklet), and AFR121X from EDDK to LFPG in the A321CFM (non-sharklet), still no CTDs, so far so good.

I am marking this issue as solved for now. Since there is no further reports.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good day to all, I'm the same 8.1 version 1.16 win everything recommended by the configured exactly aerosoft, fsx I get only the airbusX accident, with no other plane landed and every time I go out of track. no matter what the airport is across the error is executed as follows:

Nombre de la aplicación con errores: fsx.exe, versión: 10.0.61637.0, marca de tiempo: 0x46fadb14

Nombre del módulo con errores: FMGS.DLL, versión: 1.2.3.35, marca de tiempo: 0x52684e5b
Código de excepción: 0xc0000005
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x000790f4
Identificador del proceso con errores: 0x165c
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01cf2362ce5063a1
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.DLL
Identificador del informe: 65a95fe1-8f74-11e3-825a-002421513ac3
Nombre completo del paquete con errores:

same here.

Όνομα ελαττωματικής εφαρμογής fsx.exe, έκδοση 10.0.61637.0, χρονική σήμανση 0x46fadb14
Όνομα ελαττωματικής λειτουργικής μονάδας FMGS.DLL, έκδοση 1.2.3.76, χρονική σήμανση 0x52910cd1
Κωδικός εξαίρεσης: 0xc0000409
Μετατόπιση σφάλματος: 0x00083fe4
Αναγνωριστικό ελαττωματικής διεργασίας: 0x221c
Χρόνος έναρξης ελαττωματικής εφαρμογής: 0x01cf258e37f7d49a
Διαδρομή ελαττωματικής εφαρμογής: C:\FSX\fsx.exe
Διαδρομή ελλατωματικής λειτουργικής μονάδας:C:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.DLL
Αναγνωριστικό αναφοράς:109e21b2-9184-11e3-a49d-001167bba698

Just purchased this bus last week. Have all the updates and newest version. This same problem was happening to me. After leaving the runway to taxi to my gate after a flight it would crash FSX !! Has happened 4 times, frustrating !! Read this post and installed this new fmgs.dll file and everything works fine now. (3 other flights went fine) Hope it stays this way.. Thanks Joshua

Archived