Missing LHDC STARs

Adrijan

Wait, correct me if I'm wrong but how is that a good reason to be excluded?
How else should we fly that STAR precisely anyway (without RNAV)? A DME arc around an ILS/DME is almost impossible to be flown precisely without RNAV, hence an ever bigger reason to be included. After all they are in charts.

Also latest Navigraph cycle has them.

Real World FMCs are not able to handle any DME ARC that is not basing on an VOR/DME.

The RNAV points itself should be there and can be entered manually.

The troublemaker here is that the ARC is currenty coded with AF-Legs in the database.

I will check if the procedure could also be coded with TF-Legs and the RNAV waypoints only.

Jan-Paul

Just to be short:

There are no STARs VERIG5A and NARKA5A, only PERIT5A.

Latest cycle, 1311.

Can you refer me to the latest charts with LHBP STARS, The latest I have does not depict any STARS only Approaches. I guessing my charts are to old.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Marvic,

for charts in Europe there is an official source: Eurocontrol. You can setup a free account here and then you have access to all official airport and enroute charts for Europe.

Hi Marvic,

for charts in Europe there is an official source: Eurocontrol. You can setup a free account here and then you have access to all official airport and enroute charts for Europe.

Thanks mopperle, I appreciate the help.

As mopperle mentioned, you can get pretty much all charts for Europe at eurocontrol, I really love that website.
But, for beginners it might be a little confusing, so if it is for you, try https://charts.aero/. In short, it takes information from eurocontrol website (for Europe) and other sources for places outside of Europe, but can be buggy at some times and doesn't give you everything from the AIP.

Archived