Signs

Hi, I can´t turn the checklist in Green, whatever i set. No Smoking is always blue, and sometimes overwritten by other messages.

Best.

Miquel.

post-27390-0-11950500-1383082757_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Miquel,

you are writing that you have problems with the CHECKLISTs e. g. you cannot switch them to ON. So the first thing to start the CL is that you have to load one of the official AIRCRAFT STATES. Otherwise the CL does not know where to start from. If no previously no ACFT STATE is loaded the CHECKLIST function is "greyed out"......... If you p. e. load the TAKEOFF STATE the UPPER ECAM message field should look like the picture attached.

If yours is looking different then something is wrong with your installation. Please use the new version 1.16 and retry....

Regards,

Hanse

post-30406-0-01963900-1383127331.jpg

Thanks, Hanse. This my state with Take-off state defined.

If i SET DEF the state (take-off) , the problem arises. I f I select the state everytime the sim starts, the checklist is all green

Yhis happened with previous versión and now with a cleab installation of 1.16.

Best.

Miquel.

post-27390-0-44533700-1383128675_thumb.j

post-27390-0-29867300-1383129830_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Miquel,

I have no idea how this can happen......

• Did you uninstall the version 1.15 and then newly installed 1.16 or did you just install 1.16 over 1.15?
  • Does this happen with every type of Airbus or just with a special type e.g. par example just with the A320 CFM sharklets?
  • Maybe something is wrong with saving of DEF options. Clear all DEF ACFT STATES and then change to another plane. Then load the Airbus and newly set the DEF at TAKE OFF STATE. Report was happens......

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is really weird and I do not know for what ALT +3 is used. At least not in the Checlist - so it must be something else. Please check in FSX / Options / Settings / Controls / Buttons-Keys if ALT+3 is set up for any other command.........

Regards,

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Miquel,

I checked your video and it confirms your previous statement. But still it looks weird for me. Normally using SHIFT+3 starts the DEBUG screen which we used during testing to identify an issue with certain data. I only can suggest / ask the following:

• What happens if you load again (before using SHIFT+3) the TAKEOFF state again? Still the same?
  • Please check in FSX / Options / Settings / Controls / Buttons-Keys if SHIFT+3 is set up for any other command.........
  • Please check if this is a problem of all AXE variations or just a special one........

Only knowing the answers to the a.m. questions I might find a solution or can identify the root cause.

Regards,

Hanse

Hi Rolf. I made a new installation from scratch (windows 7 included), and without FSUIPC, and everything work as it should....Later i´ll try with FSUIPC and let you know.

Best.

Miquel.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived