Version 1.16 released

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you bought it at Aerosoft, log in to your shop account and you have access to the latest version. If you bought it elsewhere contact your dealer. Owners of the boxed version can register their product on the Aerosoft website (FAQ/Update section) and download it from there.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just downloaded from my account and installed V1.16 in a new windows 7 system. Do I still have to install the hot fix 19 as well?

Cheers John

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have just downloaded from my account and installed V1.16 in a new windows 7 system. Do I still have to install the hot fix 19 as well?

Cheers John

Yes

• Deputy Sheriffs

The A318/A319 preview thread is a perfect place to look for news ;-)

And as soon as there is something to share I am pretty sure Aerosoft will also open an A330 preview thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Right, I am thoroughly confused. Ive read this thread up and down, front to back and upside down.

I understand that the developers are not going to release an add on update to v1.16 and that you must uninstall and reinstall the updated full install pack.

But is this "hotfix" something different? or just another name for the same thing.

I bought and downloaded the Airbus X about a week ago, straight from Aerosoft, which from the time stamps on the above posts saying "go to Aerosoft shop and download the full install", would mean I should have the latest updated version?

However I am noticing a few glitches and problems associated with earlier versions of the pack.

Are there any setting's info for the AB X where I can view what version I have?

I feel like im missing somthing vital here, can anybody point out the obvious?

Many thanks in advance for any help that can be thrown my way...

Right, I am thoroughly confused. Ive read this thread up and down, front to back and upside down.

I understand that the developers are not going to release an add on update to v1.16 and that you must uninstall and reinstall the updated full install pack.

But is this "hotfix" something different? or just another name for the same thing.

I bought and downloaded the Airbus X about a week ago, straight from Aerosoft, which from the time stamps on the above posts saying "go to Aerosoft shop and download the full install", would mean I should have the latest updated version?

However I am noticing a few glitches and problems associated with earlier versions of the pack.

Are there any setting's info for the AB X where I can view what version I have?

I feel like im missing somthing vital here, can anybody point out the obvious?

Many thanks in advance for any help that can be thrown my way...

Go here http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75120-hotfix-019-additional-fixes-that-did-not-made-it-into-116/

And download the hotfix. And all should be good

If i wanted to turn the volume up on the reverse thrusters and the sound of the flaps, is this easy to do? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks All

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived