Version 1.16 released

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe it's me, but I've been going in circles for 2 days and am unable to find the 1.16 update. I found the full install in my account but except for many notices that 1.16 is available, not a single link to download anywhere.

where else do I need to look for this?

Michel.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would be a professional behaviour from Aerosoft to tell us at least if they are still going to release the updater or not.

Thanks!

+1!

And I've just checked the updates database: Aerosoft haven't forgotten to communicate the release; the updater simply still isn't released.

• Aerosoft

For now I am canceling the update, only new full version. With our latest test we seen that almost 20% of our customers would face some kind of problem. Keep in mind our average customer is not nearly as computer savy as the average forum user is.

Sorry for this.

For now I am canceling the update, only new full version. With our latest test we seen that almost 20% of our customers would face some kind of problem. Keep in mind our average customer is not nearly as computer savy as the average forum user is.

Sorry for this.

Ok, thanks for the update.

Hello, I just want to know if I need to uninstall first my Airbus X Extended before I proceed to install this update 1.16? Thanks! GOD BLESS.

Uninstalling is recommended, but as long as you have proper rights to overwrite older files you should be fine with installing it over the older version.

• 3 weeks later...

You can find it in your Downloadshop account where you have bought the product.

If you own the CD version you can get it in our Updates database.

We have just put the full 1.16 build online. This is the version that we will now be using as DVD version as well. A 1.15 to 1.16 update will be prepared after the weekend. The full new build is now available in the support database. From this moment on our focus will be on the A318/A319 but keep in mind we will retrofit the A320/A321 with all new stuff on release of the new models.

Of course we found one or two small issues right after the release, these were minor and unlikely to cause problems so we did not make a 1.17 but will release these as hotfix.

readme.pdf

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Got to the Aerosoft website, in the left hand panel under "Support/Services" FAQ's/Updates. There you need setup an account, register your product and then ypi can download the latest DVD Version.

When I go there and register my product it doesn't do anything! It just reputs me on the home page of support without downloading any update

And another question is: Where can I found Airbus A321 with Sharklets? Does it come with the updates or not? Because for the moment the only sharklets that I have are for A320...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived