Version 1.16 released

Sorry Joshua but that's not true. I see only the full installer. Any idea when the update will be available?

Joshua was referring to a guy who couldn't even download the full version.

Transferring serial keys doesn't work. As Joshua pointed out correctly, you have to register at Aerosoft with the serial provided by your download shop.

It's true, though, currently only the full version is available from the Aerosoft Updates database.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joshua was referring to a guy who couldn't even download the full version.

Transferring serial keys doesn't work. As Joshua pointed out correctly, you have to register at Aerosoft with the serial provided by your download shop.

It's true, though, currently only the full version is available from the Aerosoft Updates database.

It was not clear, Some of us assuemed he was talking how to get the update installer only. Anyway, I know of course that at the moment only the full version installer is available. I'd like to know when approx the update version installer will be available.

Like many users I am prepared to wait for the 1.15 to 1.16 conversion software rather than go throught the process of a full deinstall and reinstall which I suspect is somewhat contributory to some of the random CTD's and other glitches experience with FSX and the Microsoft operating system. It seem to me that most of us start of with sound system and then with the introduction of more complex aircraft, real weather engine, scenery, virtual airline connections, IVAO/Vatsim connections plus Microsoft system updates, no wonder our PC's occasionally stutter with no real explanation. This is not a moan but a fact of life with computers

Now that is off my chest are we going to get the intended upgrade from 1,15 and if the answer is still yes then when?

• Aerosoft

I'll make sure the update set of files will be available this week. Sorry for the delay but things have been a bit busy for the people who build our installers. We have had a huge amount of releases (though not many for FS/P3D) recently.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Update is still "Under Construction".

The full versiuon can be found in your shop account, or if you own the boxed version, the installer is available under FAQ's/Updates after registration.

A 1.15 to 1.16 update will be prepared after the weekend.

I would really appreciate if I don't have to deinstall again the whole software and it's components (like from 1.10 to 1.15). It's now more than 3 weeks since the "light" update was announced.

Any chances to a release?

I downloaded tis version and am having installation issues; I go to extract the file into the prepard folder and I get an unexpected error 0x80004005. I can't get pat this step. Any suggestions? Thanks, Mike

I'll make sure the update set of files will be available this week. Sorry for the delay but things have been a bit busy for the people who build our installers. We have had a huge amount of releases (though not many for FS/P3D) recently.

It is a real pity :mecry_s: it takes so long...

Jonas,

I do not know why the update has not been released yet, but I will do my best to get it out as fast as possible.

At the moment heavy work is being done on P3Dv2 compability of our addons and this is really taking up resources.

I will see if I can convince them to give the update priority, I'll promise.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Come on, stay calm please. Instead of blaming Aerosoft you might question yourself what it is that keeps your from uninstalling v1.15 and install v1.16, like more or less most others did as well...

Do you have hundreds of livres installed and don't want to reinstall them?

Or are it the sound enhancements?

Well, both didn't kept me from uninstalling and installing the bus again. It's just a few mouse clicks... Yes, an updater would be nice, but the workaround isn't hard at all...

So, to be honest, I really have problems understanding why you are so upset.

Just my 2 cents...

So, to be honest, I really have problems understanding why you are so upset.

Because the people from Aerosoft announced various times there will be an update for v1.15. Then there was no further answer until I wrote something very angry in big letters. The only thing that makes me so upset is getting no answer!

Customer service is something different ...

You could also write that there won't be a "light" update even if that wouldn't be customer-friendly. But keep waiting customers and not deliver what was provided is dangerous!

Archived