Version 1.16 released

Is it really worth installing V 1.16, the enclosed change log only mentions these have been done, do you recommend the update?

• ND

- RMI Needles will not be shown when empty MCDU Radio Fields.

• FMGS

- Fixed some line issues related to Final Approach and DME Arcs.

- ALTN/Missed Approach further improved and corrected.

- All Radio Tuning issues solved.

• Diverse

- DDRMI issues solved

What a crazy question...

If they didn't recommend keeping your software up to date with the most recent available offering, they wouldn't release the patches...

I mean honestly... this doesn't add random optional features that don't effect performance. Quite the opposite. It fixes functionality of the core of the program and as such is always recommended for installation.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a crazy question...

If they didn't recommend keeping your software up to date with the most recent available offering, they wouldn't release the patches...

I mean honestly... this doesn't add random optional features that don't effect performance. Quite the opposite. It fixes functionality of the core of the program and as such is always recommended for installation.

Why crazy, I have had no issues with V1.15 and asked what I thought was a valid question, I put the question to the developers, to ask if it was an absolutely necessary update. Every complete update requires a backup of added aircraft textures and their respective cfg entries, which over the different models are substantial, not forgetting the 3rd party sound files - because the new install overwrites them ALL. Once the new install is done these old files have to be added and the cfg entries checked to see if there is any difference or settings changed. My last full update for to V 1.15 took over two hours.

As I mentioned, the change log to V1.16, by comparison to V.15 is small, hence my question. I am time constrained and would like to know if, for the reasons outlined I need to install this update.

A simple reply from the moderators would have been sufficient.

A simple reply from the moderators would have been sufficient.

Well, if 1.15 is fine with you, you might want to wait for the update instead of downloading the full version. (Updater usually don't require re installation of liveries)

A 1.15 to 1.16 update will be prepared after the weekend.

hello ..

thanks for aerosoft with all great work .

i installed new ver 1.16 .it's great but unfortunately when i try to enter the runway to land ( for example >> ILS Rwy 30L OMDB Dubai ) The frequency Does not appear on screen ND OR on nav Button>>> and that does not make Aircraft engage to ILS Runway

the only way to make ILS works to put runway ID code ( IDBW ) in nav Button on FMC !!!

And we know all of us this procedure must be fully automatic.

so any advice

thanks

hello ..

thanks for aerosoft with all great work .

i installed new ver 1.16 .it's great but unfortunately when i try to enter the runway to land ( for example >> ILS Rwy 30L OMDB Dubai ) The frequency Does not appear on screen ND OR on nav Button>>> and that i does not make Aircraft engage to ILS Runway

the only way to make ILS works to put runway ID code in nav Button on FMC !!!

And we know all of us this procedure must be fully automatic.

so any advice

thanks

Check whether the frequency in your scenery (default, FlyTampa without the navdata update, FlyTampa including the navdata update) matches the real world frequency (which the Airbus uses).

And pls., for further support, open your own topic in the appropriate section of the forum. :)

Check whether the frequency in your scenery (default, FlyTampa without the navdata update, FlyTampa including the navdata update) matches the real world frequency (which the Airbus uses).

And pls., for further support, open your own topic in the appropriate section of the forum. :)

Thanks for your advice :)

Hi

Thanks for the update !!!

Why the banner ad is still refering to V1.10. Is it related to the Boxed edition ?

I'm not sure: The most recent boxed version was v1.03b. Next box will be v1.16.

Maybe v1.10 marks the "completion" of the AAX, with the announcement of further Airbusses A318/319 and A330?

EDIT:

And, BTW, the signature banner included in the v1.16 download is still the banner for the non-extended Airbus?!?

What do you mean? The 1.16 Version with the hotfix is still available in your account!

I know, I was asking about the update, not the full installer. As Bison says, if I can update instead of going through the full uninstall/install process I would prefer to do that.

Yes, I would prefer the 1.15 to 1.16 patch as well.

I also purchased the A320/321 from PCAviator and requested the registration be transferred to my account here. Have not heard anything in return, so I can't even download the full 1.16 installer.

Yes, I would prefer the 1.15 to 1.16 patch as well. I also purchased the A319/320 from PCAviator and requested the registration be transferred to my account here. Have not heard anything in return, so I can't even download the full 1.16 installer.
Register a account in the support page with your serial and you will be able to download the update.

A 1.15 to 1.16 update will be prepared after the weekend.

The weekend has passed. When will the update from 1.15 to 1.16 be released? I would prefer this one instead of a complete unistall/reinstallation, as the other guys here above.

Thanks!

EDIT: sorry, I saw after posting the message from Joshua. So we will stay tuned for some news concerning the 1.15-1.16 update.

Register a account in the support page with your serial and you will be able to download the update.

Sorry Joshua but that's not true. I see only the full installer. Any idea when the update will be available?

Archived