Version 1.16 released

• Aerosoft

We have just put the full 1.16 build online. This is the version that we will now be using as DVD version as well. A 1.15 to 1.16 update will be prepared after the weekend. The full new build is now available in the support database. From this moment on our focus will be on the A318/A319 but keep in mind we will retrofit the A320/A321 with all new stuff on release of the new models.

Of course we found one or two small issues right after the release, these were minor and unlikely to cause problems so we did not make a 1.17 but will release these as hotfix.

readme.pdf

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I install 1.16 do I loose any additional repaints that I have installed or do I need to back them up?

i think you might lose them..back them up anyway and you can't go wrong

steve :)

Hello

Thanks, I kinda forgot about updates, just flying it. Remind me please, I see the normal downloads in my account but there is a new one, I think, AS_AIRBUS-X-EXTENDED_FSX_PREPAR3D_MCE.zip, what is it please. Age is getting to me these days, I cant seem to remember. Thnks in advance.

Jead

Hello

Thanks, I kinda forgot about updates, just flying it. Remind me please, I see the normal downloads in my account but there is a new one, I think, AS_AIRBUS-X-EXTENDED_FSX_PREPAR3D_MCE.zip, what is it please. Age is getting to me these days, I cant seem to remember. Thnks in advance.

Jead

A fully functional, time-unlimited demo version of MultiCrewExperience, locked to the Aerosoft Airbus X:

http://www.multicrewxp.com/index.html

Hello

Thanks for the amazingly quick reply. I didn't know about it, will check it out later, but looks like a must have. Glad I don't have to download it now, 1 GB. going for a flight. thanks.

Jead

We have just put the full 1.16 build online. This is the version that we will now be using as DVD version as well. A 1.15 to 1.16 update will be prepared after the weekend. The full new build is now available in the support database. From this moment on our focus will be on the A318/A319 but keep in mind we will retrofit the A320/A321 with all new stuff on release of the new models.

Of course we found one or two small issues right after the release, these were minor and unlikely to cause problems so we did not make a 1.17 but will release these as hotfix.

attachicon.gifreadme.pdf

What

about this, http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75120-hotfix-019-additional-fixes-that-did-not-made-it-into-116/

Posted Yesterday , 15:49
There was additional fixes added after the installer for 1.16 is built last Friday.

This is the first hotfix for V1.16. No earlier hotfixes is needed.

These files aim to fix/add:
Addressed a CTD issue when FPLN exceeded 50 waypoints.
Fixed Baro Set Approach Checklist after GA.
Unzip the contents of FSXMainFolder in the attached file to the main FSX folder, overwriting all existing files. This hotfix 019 is intended to be inserted on top of version 1.16.

Attached File  HF_019_APFBW.zip   58.54K   442 Number of downloads

This is a copyrighted file and cannot be shared in any other way or any other location.

should be installed after the new version 116 or not?

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

one question....Do you have to uninstall the previous version? thanks friends...... and sound enhancer pack???

Yes, uninstall the old version, this is the safest way. Sound enhancemant comes next month, see here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/74466-new-airbus-sound-improvements-v115-beta-2/?p=536299

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please let me know where I can download V1.16. I purchased v 1.15 from Sim Market two weeks ago.

Cheers!!!

From your account at Simmarket.

Is it really worth installing V 1.16, the enclosed change log only mentions these have been done, do you recommend the update?

• ND
- RMI Needles will not be shown when empty MCDU Radio Fields.
• FMGS
- Fixed some line issues related to Final Approach and DME Arcs.
- ALTN/Missed Approach further improved and corrected.
- All Radio Tuning issues solved.
• Diverse
- DDRMI issues solved

Archived