License expired when saving pictures

I always save the weather maps (in the PFPX browser) by right clicking on them and choosing 'save pictures as...'. However, always after I've done this PFPX tells me that my 'license has expired' and crashes.

What can be done to prevent this from happening?

I always save the weather maps (in the PFPX browser) by right clicking on them and choosing 'save pictures as...'. However, always after I've done this PFPX tells me that my 'license has expired' and crashes.

What can be done to prevent this from happening?

Good question, same with me here. I run iton my Win7 (64bit)-Laptop with all drivers current.

BRGDS,

Christian

Hello,

Christian will investigate this issue as soon as possible

Best Regards

Pierre

That only happens on my end if I save outside of the "C:\Users\xxxxx\Pictures" directory. I have created a "PFPX Images" folder inside of my "C:\Users\xxxxx\Pictures" directory and no more crashes and license expired messages. Would you try this and see if it works for you then report back?

That only happens on my end if I save outside of the "C:\Users\xxxxx\Pictures" directory. I have created a "PFPX Images" folder inside of my "C:\Users\xxxxx\Pictures" directory and no more crashes and license expired messages. Would you try this and see if it works for you then report back?

Hi guys,

I´ve checked the way above and still the same.

BRGDS,

Chris

Hi guys,

I´ve checked the way above and still the same.

BRGDS,

Chris

Hi ChristianH,

we will have to wait for Christian. I can generate that error every time by saving outside of my user directory. To stop it I have to save two times back into my created directory within my user\pictures directory. The first time I save back in my user directory, I still get this error, then I restart and ...save again in my user directory and no more problems.

I have saved to hard drive-D, and external hard drive USB, and always get this error. I never get it after two saves back in the C, user directory. Sorry I couldn't help.

Where exactly are you trying to save to, if you don't mind, and is PFPX installed on that same drive?

The normal directory is "C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\Weather", as far as I can tell.

I´ve tried it i the folder you mentioned above, either in /user/pictures and also in /user/documents/pfpx data. All on the c: drive.
I also tried with the pfpx folder on d: and a USB flash. All with the same result.

It´s intresting that it works with the OFP´s (converted in PDF), with the pics I also tried to "print" them into a PDF with the same result in crashing pfpx.

But anyway, thanks for your help!

Archived