Feelthere E-Jet V2 (175 and 195) KDTW SIDs

vonmar

Aircraft: Feelthere Embraer E-Jets V2 Embraer 175 and 195
Route: KDTW KJFK
Information: Their default navdata is ok but it is very old.

Using NavdataPro cycle 1311 (for Wilco/Feelthere):
Selecting KDTW SIDs like MOONN4 results in 21 pages of duplicate departure waypoints in the plan on the FMS/CDU.
KDTW RW04R MOONN4.JHW

Edit : "Am I using the correct NavdatPro download for this aircraft?" ... Confirmed, it is correct per posts here thanks.

I add a couple screenshots to show same waypoints being added to many pages on FMC/CDU.

Is it possible for Aerosoft staff to check this departure in the database for Feelthere Embraer E-Jets V2 Embraer 175 and 195?

post-12061-0-32439300-1382713961_thumb.j

post-12061-0-39614200-1382713971_thumb.j

post-12061-0-24359200-1382714874_thumb.j

Are you looking at the Aerosoft Product sales page on the internet where it says:

Wilco/Feelthere 737/777 FSX/FS2004, Airbus, Citation X, Embraer E-Jets v.2 FSX/FS2004, Legacy FSX/FS2004

Ok,

Thanks for checking your Navigraph download name.

Initially of course, I thought you were using Aerosoft Navdata Pro .. and responding here.

But here I am using only Aerosoft Navdata Pro.

And I think I downloaded the correct Dataset.

After checking again ( :P) I found out that the installed databases are exactly the same size. Looks like the different installers aim at different target folders, but with the same database.

I'm still puzzled at your departure waypoints issue. Have you checked the database installed into the FS X\feelThere\Nd folder?

Archived