PFPX Hotfix 1.10.1 available

Download this file and replace the PFPX.exe in c:\aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X\:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5mk6rw4mqursd4/PFPX_1.10.1_Hotfix.zip

- FIXED IFLY ROUTE EXPORT FORMAT
- FIXED SHORT TRIP CRUISE ALTITUDE CALCULATION
- ADJUSTED MAP WINDOW COLORS
- FIXED ROUTE SAVING ISSUES
- ADDED SKYVECTOR.COM SEND OPTION
- FIXED DOW ADJUSTMENT CALCULATION ISSUE
- ADDED NEW OFP TEMPLATE FIELDS
- IMPROVED PROGRAM STABILITY

Untitled-1_zpsc0f4e397.jpg

Yep, love it. Now SkyVector is not ignorant of airways and where they go anymore and we can have nice SIGMETS and IR radar overlay my PFPX generated/processed route. Thanks again!

Untitled-1_zpsc0f4e397.jpg

Yep, love it. Now SkyVector is not ignorant of airways and where they go anymore and we can have nice SIGMETS and IR radar overlay my PFPX generated/processed route. Thanks again!

hi,

how are you able to send it to skyvector. can't find this function could you please just guide me thank you

Hi Christian, thank you for the update and the fix for the Ifly.

Unfortunately, SB flight plan has still an issue. (at least for me)

The exported flight plan doesn't show any route, alternate, speed, FL or fuel. Only departure, arrival and remarks are filed correctly, flight time is wrong.

This is a flight plan made this evening with 1.10.1.

Herer is the ATC fp

(FPL-TRA1221-IN
-B737/M-SDE1FGHIJ1RWXYZ/LB1
-LFBO2110
-N0466F340 MEN UN871 LUXAN G53 LTP UZ116 BELUS
-LSGG0043 LFXA
-PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S1 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 DOF/131018 REG/PHXRC
EET/LFFF0012 LFMM0032 LSAS0040 RVR/200 OPR/TRANSAVIA HOLLAND
PER/C
-E/0206)

And here the result of the export.

[SBFlightPlan]
Type=0
Departure=LFBO
Arrival=LSGG
Alternate=
FlightHours=00
FlightMinutes=05
FuelHours=
FuelMinutes=
Airspeed=
Altitude=
Route= 
Remarks=PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S1 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 DOF/131018 REG/PHXRC RVR/200 OPR/TRANSAVIA HOLLAND PER/C
Heavy=0

Additionally, when I try to send it to Vatsim using the web interface, I get an error and this message

Filing from an external source is not permitted. Contact the webmaster for the site you used and ask him to update his site so that it only attempts to prefill fields on this form. Additionally, you may NOT use the 'back' function on your browser to retry entries on a form.

I am pretty sure it was working some days ago. Pfpx or Vatsim issue?

Thank you for this great piece of software.

Regards

Olivier Moens

Webtech, the "Send to SkyVector" feature is accessible from the dropdown menu that has "Send to TOPCAT" and"Send to VATSIM" items there as well. I think the flight needs to be released for the dropdown menu to be active (in the Schedule tab, Print/Save/Send block)

Webtech, the "Send to SkyVector" feature is accessible from the dropdown menu that has "Send to TOPCAT" and"Send to VATSIM" items there as well. I think the flight needs to be released for the dropdown menu to be active (in the Schedule tab, Print/Save/Send block)

thank you sir :)

worked like a charm....

didn't know it was there :) yes the flight as mentioned has to be released first. that's why I was not seeing it

excellent + 1

Hi

For give me if I sound a bit ignorant on my post as this is the first flight planner as such that I have just recently purchased and for the wont of another word a complete beginner in route planning.

I was wondering if part of this fix is for the export options. I can see that most of the target lines are used but can not understand the ........ <fsx>\pmdg\flightplans target line as it seems to dump a .rte file into this folder which does not seem to have any use.

Can understand both the <fsx>\pmdg\flightplans\ngx folder and the <fsx>\pmdg\flightplans\777 which is obviously needed.

Many thanks for any clarification

Hi

For give me if I sound a bit ignorant on my post as this is the first flight planner as such that I have just recently purchased and for the wont of another word a complete beginner in route planning.

I was wondering if part of this fix is for the export options. I can see that most of the target lines are used but can not understand the ........ <fsx>\pmdg\flightplans target line as it seems to dump a .rte file into this folder which does not seem to have any use.

Can understand both the <fsx>\pmdg\flightplans\ngx folder and the <fsx>\pmdg\flightplans\777 which is obviously needed.

Many thanks for any clarification

Used by the 747 and the MD11. :glare_s:

Hi,

I've installed PFPX on drive D: (my program drive) and my data folders are on drive E:

After installation of PFPX V1.10 I copied the PFPXdata folder from C:\users\public\documents to E:\users\public\documents and everything worked fine.

Trying to install the 1.10.1 hotfix I get the Message "Could not load FIR/UIR data"

Any ideas?

Mosebach

Hi,

I've installed PFPX on drive D: (my program drive) and my data folders are on drive E:

After installation of PFPX V1.10 I copied the PFPXdata folder from C:\users\public\documents to E:\users\public\documents and everything worked fine.

Trying to install the 1.10.1 hotfix I get the Message "Could not load FIR/UIR data"

Any ideas?

Mosebach

You need to replace the file .exe in your installed PFPX directory. That's all

Cheers

T

You need to replace the file .exe in your installed PFPX directory. That's all

Cheers

T

Oh, oh, I havn't read the headline! Of course just replacing the file works well. Thx

Mosebach

- FIXED SHORT TRIP CRUISE ALTITUDE CALCULATION

Hi ,

I just calculated a short flight , from SAW to ESB ( LTFJ - LTAC ) . With latest fix , route is generated with FL250 but there is a problem with ATC and the logic behind this ...

(FPL-SXS2904-IS
-B738/M-SDFGIRWY/SB1
-LTFJ0610
-N0371F250 ERSEN UL615 SALGO
-LTAC0037 LTAZ
-PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S2T1 DOF/131021 REG/TCJFF
EET/LTAA0015
SEL/EKCS RVR/200 OPR/VPA
RMK/TCAS EQUIP
-E/0140)
The airway is wrong accoring to FL , it must be L615 . If PFPX is reducing the flight level then it must use lower routes .
Also I'm not allowed to fly higher ! When I put FL290 or FL310 at Altitude Cap section , PFPX simply disregards it and forces me to fly FL250 . ( Be sure a/c is capable to climb to FL290 and higher with planned weights )
This was working well before the hotfix , for example PFPX was generating an ofp with FL380 , to change this accoring to my wishes (or say "my companies real world operational decisions") I was putting FL320 to Altitude Cap section and then PFPX was generating the ofp with selected flight levels .
As I wrote earlier in another topic regarding flight level limits ; Recuding cruise flight levels must not be mandatory (or say program forced) . It must be dispatchers and/or companies decision . If you want to fly low on a short flight , just reduce the flight level , this is simple and effective , no need to change the software and/or aircraft performance details .
Yes , I know I can easily revert back to v1.10 , but that version have some bugs I do not want to see and hotfix corrects them
- FIXED ROUTE SAVING ISSUES
So what sould we do ? To save routes use hotfix , to fly with user selected flight levels return back to v 1,10 ...
Hope this issue will be solved soon , so please Christian leave it as before or make it user selectable / editable .

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I downloaded the hotfix 1.10.1 but i can't install it...
I have to enter the product key and then i get a message : Could not load FIR/UIR data and the installation does not continue

Someone an idea how to solve it?

===== Problem soved ======

Archived