Disable shadows on City Bus Simulator 2 - München(Munich)

:help_s: Hello users.I got an x1550 radeon video card.This card is not runned Bus Simulator 2012.So,I tried CBS2 if it works.And it's WORKED!But very lagging,so I lowered the video quality into the lowest settings but shadows are still like high.So is there a option to turn the shadows off?If it's not,please do :) Also,In Bus Simulator 2012,you can disable shadows but here...

Thanks by the way. And sorry for my worse English. In my signature,you can see my computer's system specs ;)

münchendriver25

post-95524-0-43528300-1381921824_thumb.j

post-95524-0-31863100-1381921837_thumb.j

Please say something.Don't leave me alone in this cliff.Lend me a help hand so I will do it to you too.

:(Why nobody responding.What is wrong with my topic?Did I say something wrong?WHY WHY WHY WHY? I just wanna close shadows then play CBS2 normally.Are you guys(Aerosoft Staff)Don't care about CBS2?Don't forget,You guys PUBLISHED this game and trailer says ''Aerosoft's City Bus Simulator Munich''Why?

Please say something.Don't leave me alone in this cliff.Lend me a help hand so I will do it to you too.

:(Why nobody responding.What is wrong with my topic?Did I say something wrong?WHY WHY WHY WHY? I just wanna close shadows then play CBS2 normally.Are you guys(Aerosoft Staff)Don't care about CBS2?Don't forget,You guys PUBLISHED this game and trailer says ''Aerosoft's City Bus Simulator Munich''Why?

Don't worry, we do answer you. Just give us some time to do the research required to answer your question and also to get in contact with the developer.

So, I will just give you the first part of my answer (the one I can give you already) now and the other information later :)

At the moment there is no option to turn the shadows off completly. The lowerst graphics settings still have a low shadow detail.

I am in contact with the developer to ask him about your request to implement an option for no shadows. I am still waiting for his answer though.

I'll reply as soon as I get it :)

I have talked to the developers now and sadly adding this option is currenly not possible.

The development of CBS is finished and we do not plan an update to include this at this time, sorry.

Archived