Update full install 1.05

Madair

I have followed the now closed item in previews and note that a full install has been added to the updates. However the full install is for 1.04 and not 1.05?

Martin Madden

I should add that I bought my copy through Just Flight so my accounts page with Aerosoft will not help. Need to do through updates or eventually wait for Just Flight.

Martin Madden

Martin,

I have signed into my Aerosoft customer page and it only has V1.04. I downloaded it and it has V1.04 on the wizard install......??

Maybe I have gone wrong somewhere....? I must admit that I find this website quite confusing and frustrating.

I was always led to believe that when one clicked onto "updates" on the left side bar of the main screen that it takes you to "Aerosoft Support-Database", so the customer can log on and see their history and download any new updates?

If this incorrect could a staff member from Aerosoft please point me in the right direction please?

Kind regards.

Tim...

I have just tried logging into my account again, but it now tells me that my email (login) does not exist???????!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!

How do I go about getting my update!!!!!????????????

I went to my account Download shop and this is what I found: Which one of these is for version 1.5? I assumed it was the very first download but then I got thinking that might be for version 1. I don't want to try to install it until I know for sure. If there is another place to find the version 1.5 could you please let me know. Thanks

Aerosoft - Twin Otter X Extended (1.05) link2.gifDownload (Mirror 1 - Germany) (AS_TWIN-OTTER-X-EXTENDED_FSX_P3D.zip) link2.gifDownload (Mirror 2 - Europe) (AS_TWIN-OTTER-X-EXTENDED_FSX_P3D.zip) link2.gifDownload (Mirror 3 - USA) (AS_TWIN-OTTER-X-EXTENDED_FSX_P3D.zip) link2.gifDownload (Mirror 1 - Germany) (AS_TWIN-OTTER-X-EXTENDED_FSX_P3D_UPD_V104.exe) link2.gifDownload (Mirror 2 - Europe) (AS_TWIN-OTTER-X-EXTENDED_FSX_P3D_UPD_V104.exe) link2.gifDownload (Mirror 3 - USA)

(AS_TWIN-OTTER-X-EXTENDED_FSX_P3D_UPD_V104.exe)

Archived