Copilot

Max Reverse

Hello,

would it be possible, or is it (maybe) planned to give this wonderful aircraft a Copilot?

Maybe a Airbus-Light Version ;) I love this new checklist, its awesome and could only

topped by an Copilot.

Hi Finn,

thank you for your answer. You're right it's easy, but I love this feature since AAX ;)

There is a simple key reason Finn has pointed out:

The Airbus is a two man crew. The Twin Otter is certified for single pilot operations, so even in real world you can fly it on your own.

Hate to be a naysayer, but while agree the aircraft is simple to fly single pilot, many if not most commercial operators fly them as a two man crew and Aerosoft has chosen to model the aircraft as a two person crewed aircraft. Not that I care, I like it just the way it is, I'm just saying you modeled it as a two crew machine...

Hate to be a naysayer, but while agree the aircraft is simple to fly single pilot, many if not most commercial operators fly them as a two man crew and Aerosoft has chosen to model the aircraft as a two person crewed aircraft. Not that I care, I like it just the way it is, I'm just saying you modeled it as a two crew machine...

True....

But that does not rectify the inclusion of a "Co-Pilot module".

Instead You got a checklist that some how is doing the same.

Finn

Archived