1.05 Seriously! How?

TrailBlazer

Hello Everybody!

I recently read that the new 1.05 version came out from the Twin Otter Extended, so I want to give it a go.

But I have one question: How on earth can I do that, if bought it on flightsimstore.com?

Please don't give me links to forum topics which I read already (NO), also tried if fss updated the installer (NO) or I can get the full version from updates page (NO). Just give me a small explanation of the method please. That would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hava a nice day.

Did you register your product on the FAQ's/Update page? http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?language=en

I realize there are many threads on this but why don't you go look for yourself to see the full update file is not there before recommending this solution to us?

We have been saying this since yesterday to Aerosoft admin staff...

Sorry if appearing rude, not the intention, - just trying to get the issue solved :-)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but registering the product there is the first step to get an update as a user not buyinfg a product directly from Aerosoft. If the update is not available there, this is another issue that will be sorted out.

But the TO only mentiond that the support page is a No Go, without telling why.

But I guess it is enough said and therefore the topic will be closed.

Archived