Twotter Version 1.05 Installer - File Size?

Egbert Drenth

Hi,

I re-downloaded the (full?) installer package of the Twotter a moment ago. (zip file)

The installer filename says V1.05, the file size however is 60% smaller then the full package V1.04 I downloaded in August.

Is the new installer only the update or still the full package (and thus much smaller)?

Egbert

Hi,

I re-downloaded the (full?) installer package of the Twotter a moment ago. (zip file)

The installer filename says V1.05, the file size however is 60% smaller then the full package V1.04 I downloaded in August.

Is the new installer only the update or still the full package (and thus much smaller)?

Egbert

We have removed some files and "aliased" them instead, that has probably reduced overall size with no impact on the product.

Finn

Im Download Bereich steht der komplette neue Installer für die Version 1.05 zur Verfügung, im FAQ/Updates Bereich soll es lt. Info auf der Aerosoft Startseite morgen sein.

In the download section of your products you can find the update today, in the FAQ / Updates Section it will be tomorrow as it is posted on the Aerosoft news site.

I´m quite sure that this time only the full version will be available.

Support of "updates only" has become very troublesome.

Finn

Finn,

Can this be installed over 1.04 or do we need to uninstall/install?

Thanks

Steve

Changelog:

-300 Amphibian version added

-300 Wheel/Ski version added

-Vent fan sound fixed

-Fuel planner fixed for correct fuel burn

-Beta range tweaked to prevent "engine surge"

-Tundra wheel contactpoints fixed

-Code for "Ready to fly" tweaked to ensure startlock to function properly

-Engine failure code tweaked

The server we use for the beta version was changed at some point, so there has been a number of other fixes and tweaks not mentioned here, but they are in the category "minor".

I know it´s a bit cumberstone, but it´s always safest to uninstall, remove any surplus files and then re-install new version.

Finn

Hello!

Nice update thanks, I only have one question. Can you please tell me, how can those who purchased the TOE in e.g. flightsimstore.com update to the latest. My account there still have version 1.01.

Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello!

Nice update thanks, I only have one question. Can you please tell me, how can those who purchased the TOE in e.g. flightsimstore.com update to the latest. My account there still have version 1.01.

Thank you

Read here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/72142-twin-otter-amphib-and-wheelski/?p=532640

I don't even see the 1.05 update, it still shows 1.04 :(

In a private office of "aerosoft-shop.com" shop in the section "Download links (Fullversion):" is specified "Aerosoft - Twin Otter X Extended (1.05)".

And actually links allow to download only version 1.04.

post-93347-0-08609700-1381861039_thumb.p

But if you download the main Twin Otter X extended file you'll get version 1.05. They replaced the full install with the latest version.

Cheers,

Hank

Not for me :/

Edit: No the above mentioned, sorry, I was on the update page... Still have no idea how to get 1.05, support page is a No Go!

• Deputy Sheriffs

He didn't buy from Aerosoft, so he got no account. As the support page is a "No Go" ( I do not understand why) he has to wait till the other shop offers the new version.

He didn't buy from Aerosoft, so he got no account. As the support page is a "No Go" ( I do not understand why) he has to wait till the other shop offers the new version.

Roger that!

Hank

Why does he (and we) have to wait for the "other shop to offer the new version"?

Shouldn't Aerosoft upload the new full version 1.05 to the FAQs/Updates page for registered customers? I think Mathijs stated this would be corrected by tomorrow (see Previews of Unreleased Product " section...)

Archived