New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

I have just finished coding the Touchdown.

From now on depending how hard you hit the deck you will get either soft touchdown or hard thud with cabin rattle.

More to come.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have now just coded it so depending if its windy or you touchdown on the left or right main gear first you will get a different sound. even so looking from wingview.

if you touchdown on both you will get a combination of the two. of if the right first then left you will hear different touchdown ever time.

Looking good lads

Wow. You are good at that. Thank you, mate!

Thanks Do me a favour please can you sign your name in your signature. Thanks m8

More to come having a really good day today on these sounds

Ok chaps the links on this thread have been removed as I'm uploading the new Version. 1.16.1

Please Wait for more info. . . . .

Yeah i did needs more attention but your nearly there bro

Just needs alittle something else i can't quite put my finger on it I will have to have a play about buddy but its good m8

Yeah i did needs more attention but your nearly there bro

Just needs alittle something else i can't quite put my finger on it I will have to have a play about buddy but its good m8

In Version 1.2 I did a more extrem filtering to the frequencies at about 1kHz and added some distortion. What do you think is missing? Perhaps some noise background?

You can download this version at http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2372-alternate-ground-crew-filteredzip/

Thanks for your great work on the sound pack!

Greeting

Hi Mark.

Thanks for work.

Have you followed my suggestion about

From Dials Clicking To Push Buttons an Switches Now Sounds Like You Are Pressing The Button On The OHP When You Release You Can Hear The Click.

For FCU buttons? (SPEED, HEADING, ALTITUDE, VERTICAL SPEED).

Have you done this?

I was testing, but you haven't included it, right?

Thanks.

first of all let me pay my respects to your effort... its awesome!!!...i enjoy the sounds still i was hoping that the barking sound could be a bit less...as you normally don't hear it, not that loud anyways..

i have a link of a bus (319 though) on final... maybe you can use it...

Thumbs up mate!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RTmSkCfEJs

best regards

Archived