New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mark,

I did a small mistake and deleted your new ASC and CFM Sound files. Just wanted to load down again, but can not get any into mediafire. Any idea?

And thank you for the new FO Sounds, but can not download them either :(

Hi Mark,

I did a small mistake and deleted your new ASC and CFM Sound files. Just wanted to load down again, but can not get any into mediafire. Any idea?

And thank you for the new FO Sounds, but can not download them either :(

Please find all new files at the start of this thread regards

Thanks, but this is the answer I get when pushing your links:

The webpage cannot be found

HTTP 404

Most likely causes:

There might be a typing error in the address.

If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to and look for the information you want.

More information More information

Thanks, but this is the answer I get when pushing your links:

The webpage cannot be found

HTTP 404

Most likely causes:

There might be a typing error in the address.

If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to and look for the information you want.

More information More information

I'm uploading to a dropbox bare with me you will only have to download the two folders then as i have included the FO in there aswell ..

I have made a few adjustments to the FO soundset this morning so i will upload the files that you will need to replace the old ones to fix only in a short while

Thank you... I'm just downloading the new version to make sure everything is working as it should if not there will be a fix just let me see

I'd say......PF Nose Light......Taxi, others may have a differing opinion?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Yeah i'll keep it as Nosewheel m8

Mark,

Am I right in thinking that your Sound_ASC full pack contains my British Captains Voice Pack?

Perhaps I am imagining it, but I installed your pack, then was going to pop my Captain's Voice Pack in there, but seemed to find my 'PF' files already in there?

Am I just getting very mixed up with my files here, or does your pack contain my British English Captains Voice files, eg :-

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110364712/ASC_PF_ATCRecive.wav

Cheers.

Mark,

Am I right in thinking that your Sound_ASC full pack contains my British Captains Voice Pack?

Perhaps I am imagining it, but I installed your pack, then was going to pop my Captain's Voice Pack in there, but seemed to find my 'PF' files already in there?

Am I just getting very mixed up with my files here, or does your pack contain my British English Captains Voice files, eg :-

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110364712/ASC_PF_5.wav

Cheers.

Yeah it does i tell people that because its awesome love it so real .. Hope that is ok m8 I

Just need you to do the final sound now go around flaps lol

It is what i have installed when i packaged up the files m8

When you say you 'tell people', where is that?, as I can't see any credit for the voice pack in any of the 3 pages of the thread.

I'm not being arsey mate, and ultimately I have no problem with you including it, but you will know the same as I do how long those flipping voice packs take to do lol! ...... Some some credit, eg. "Captains Voices are courtesy of Dave Romford" would be appropriate.

That aside, no issues. :)

And your sounds are really great - made a fab airliner even better B)

When you say you 'tell people', where is that?, as I can't see any credit for the voice pack in any of the 3 pages of the thread.

I'm not being arsey mate, and ultimately I have no problem with you including it, but you will know the same as I do how long those flipping voice packs take to do lol! ...... Some some credit, eg. "Captains Voices are courtesy of Dave Romford" would be appropriate.

That aside, no issues. :)

And your sounds are really great - made a fab airliner even better B)

Check above and this thread

Posted 27 October 2013 - 15:25

star_big.png

POPULAR POST!

V.27102013. NEW UPDATE

Ok guys here is a new build. Please backup and completely remove the Sound_CFM & Sound_ASC folders from your current location.

The reason for this is because it is by far better to have fresh folders and not overwrite previous files this can cause issues.

Once you have removed your previous folders just download and place mine In .

DOWNLOAD CAN BE FOUND AT THE START OF THIS THREAD

• New Speedbrake Sound.
  • New Taxi Groundroll & Rattle Sound.
  • New Wiper Sounds (Inc) Slow & Fast animations, Also Reduced In Volume For Added Realism.
  • Completely New Interior Sound Giving The Feeling Of A More Realistic Enviroment.
  • Removed The Brake Sound As I Felt This Was Not Real, If You Want This Then Just Copy The Brake Sound Back Into Your Sound_ASC Folder.
  • Also Removed The Trim Wheel Sound As Felt This Is Not Present In The Real Bus. Same Again Your More Than Welcome To Put That Back In If You Wish By Replacing The Originals With Mine. All Personal Preference.
  • Made Alot Of The Sounds Clearer and Cleaner By Looping The Wav's Better.
  • Panned The Engine Sounds So It Gives The Feeling Of Full Scale Distance On Startup & Shutdown.
  • Made A Few Of The Sounds Inside Lower In Volume So you Can Hear The MCE Better.
  • Improved Reverse Thrust Feeling.
  • New Battery Sound.
  • Smoothed out the Cooling & Avionic Fans So It Blends Better.
  • A Whole New Switch Soundset Been Fitted For Added Realism. From Dials Clicking To Push Buttons an Switches Now Sounds Like You Are Pressing The Button On The OHP When You Release You Can Hear The Click.

There will be alot more to come very soon including the new IAE Sound for the IAE planes. also January 2014 Will see the introduction of the Wingview Internal Sounds.

Please note that I use the British Voice Set By Q_Flyer "Dave Romford" so that is present.

Regards

Archived