Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GURU

New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

There really is only one word for this "Perfect" you have changed all our simulator experience. A massive massive thank you!!!!!!!!!! :excellenttext_s:

Thanks a lot Mark for sharing your work! I love the IAE sound!

Best

Edmundo

Can you guys at this option in the installer for the next airbus update? Like default sound
Sound Guru

Can you guys at this option in the installer for the next airbus update? Like default sound

Sound Guru

Yes I will do my friend.

Regards

Thanks a lot Mark for sharing your work! I love the IAE sound!

Best

Edmundo

Thank you Edmundo

I've updated with the latest version of your set from the previos one replacing the files all works except the click for the thrust when you change from idle to climb or flex all the rest works. Could you help me ? Thank you for your work

Ummm not sure why you are getting that i'll take alook anyway you can show me a quick video of this issue please when your free.

@GURU thank you i've solved i've replaced the original SOUND_CFM folder saved and after i've add your soundset now all works perfectly thank you again for you fantastic work

@GURU thank you i've solved i've replaced the original SOUND_CFM folder saved and after i've add your soundset now all works perfectly thank you again for you fantastic work

Glad to hear you have solved the problem

CFM SOUND ENHANCEMENTS VERSION V.1.16.6

Will be released along with the Wingview X

Keep your eyes open

Thank you for putting a smile on my face yesterday with the CFM sounds.

Hello I am just about to upgrade from v1.1 of the Airbus to 1.6 and found this thread about the sounds.

Am I right in saying I should upgrade my Airbus

Then install the IAE upgrade

Then install the CFM upgrade

Then install the ASC upgrade

If that is correct I have the links for all the above downloads except ASC, please can you tell me where the link to that is please?

Thanks

Hello I am just about to upgrade from v1.1 of the Airbus to 1.6 and found this thread about the sounds.

Am I right in saying I should upgrade my Airbus

Then install the IAE upgrade

Then install the CFM upgrade

Then install the ASC upgrade

If that is correct I have the links for all the above downloads except ASC, please can you tell me where the link to that is please?

Thanks

Yeah that is fine just make sure you backup your originals before you start this and the lnik for the ASC IS HERE http://www.mediafire...ts V.1.16.4.zip