Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GURU

New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

Leslie. I cannot understand why you are not able to carry this out. The only thing i have changed is the sounds nothing to do with the captains or FO or Ground Crew.

I'll double check though incase.

Mark,

Perhaps this info will be of help. With the first version it was a straight delete of Ground Crew and paste with new.

With your revised version I was getting a message that the ground crew files were in MP3 version and then I changed them to wav, but still they were not accepted and couldnot change the ground crew files.

Thanks in advance

regards,

Leslie

All the sounds in my sound enhancements are in wav if you have files that are in mp3. Pm me a link with them ill convert them for you buddy

Whenever you use my stuff always completely remove the previous folders then back up and the place mine in

We Fs2Crew users must install this?

Yeah because i don't touch voice sounds just engine and switches

Yeah because i don't touch voice sounds just engine and switches

Oh OK! Immediate install then!

Thank you for all your kind comments guys

As promised i will have a new version updated out by end of this week all being well..

Keep posted.

I'm currently working out wether it would be benificial if i was to create a IAE engine sound and Alias it with the right planes in the Bus collection.

What are your thoughts. ?

I'm currently working out wether it would be benificial if i was to create a IAE engine sound and Alias it with the right planes in the Bus collection.

That'd be neat!!

That would be really awesome :bow_down2_s:

Thank you for your comments.

I was hoping to get a new version out by this weekend but it looks like it will take me another week. Just to let you know ..

Just working on some new wiper sounds getting the sound right with the animations and also making them alittle lower in volume for added realism.

I will be including a new touchdown thud and extra sound effects

I am having so much fun with this addon. It is seriously a great addon. Very accurate to the real aircraft.

If anyone wants to ask me any questions about the sounds and what you would like to see i will be in the chat room .

I will be uploading this sometime tomorrow . So fingers crossed i will be able to pass you the links for the new versions. Over!

This will not include the IAE Sounds this will take longer

Ok Thank you i made a mistake as we all do but i came out o fthe wood work after my brother dying and i give my time and effort. Oh well i will just be me ..

Thanks You for your response

Hey Mark, as I didn't know anything about your soundenhancements, and hence nothing about the personal drama surrounding the A320 sounds,

I do of course sincerely apologize for the way I've written my posts in the 'other' thread!!!

Life is to short m8 and it's ok . Chin up !

Ok guys everything i have done so far is no longer available but there will be a new version pretty soon. so bare with me !