New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark, just a little request, if you have sum spare time after the rest :), could you please get the sound of the PTU lower, because normally you don't hear it in the office... Thanks in advance?

Many thanks

Well

I have installed the latest version, excellent job, especially the merge with the Qlfyer sounds etc.

The only thing I have noticed, is that I found the air condition a little bit to loud. I have try to reduce the level from FSX inside but I couldn't.

Thanks

Yeah no worries I have made a new version with prolonged PTU lower in volume.

Also i have lowered the aircon sounds

Should bring this out sometime next week as i'm currently away visiting family

Just

a suggestion if possible.

Can the released packages have a number for better understanding and I am meaning the downloaded "zip" files, for example "v116" for the Airbus versions and one more like "001" etc for the package version. Example "Sound_ASC_v116_001".

One more, is it possible the voice package from QFlyer or whatever is included from another package and it is not mixing with yours mark to be also separated.

I think keeping it like this users have more even options if they don't like something, to change it easier.

Just a thought, thanks.

Mark,

Absolutely fantastic job on the CFM56 sound set (and much respect to you for releasing it free of charge). Every aspect from engine start, idle, taxi, spool and high end thrust sounds extremely authentic. I had been using Mike Maarse's CFM sound set from the AirSimmer A320 before I gave yours a go (In which is probably one of the most authentic sound sets for the A320). I'm now using yours on both the A320 and A321 CFM models. I replaced the landing gear up and down sounds with those from Mike Maarse's sound set as they are practically the same as the real thing, and removed the flap sounds as they aren't heard from the cockpit. I use my own custom ASC sound package (In which many sounds are from the AirSimmer, which took a bit of time to port over and edit).

I can't wait for your IAE sound pack now.

Mark,

First congratulations again for your job!

Then, may I suggest you (we) to come back to the original autopilot disengage sound?

In my opinion the new one souds a bit "robotic". Don't you think?

Just

a suggestion if possible.

Can the released packages have a number for better understanding and I am meaning the downloaded "zip" files, for example "v116" for the Airbus versions and one more like "001" etc for the package version. Example "Sound_ASC_v116_001".

One more, is it possible the voice package from QFlyer or whatever is included from another package and it is not mixing with yours mark to be also separated.

I think keeping it like this users have more even options if they don't like something, to change it easier.

Just a thought, thanks.

I will see what I can do.

That is not what i wanted to hear :mecry_s: :mecry_s: :mecry_s: :mecry_s:

Sorry buddy but after i finish here i have a major contract with a American Company

All my work here is done the IAE Soundset is done the Wingview X is complete I'm just waiting for a response and i will release in good time

Just fine tuning !

Archived