New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

Great work Mark; the Airbus has never sounded so good!

I really like what you and Christian have done to add the intercom effects to the ground crewman too. B)

Have a deserved break. :)

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work Mark; the Airbus has never sounded so good!

I really like what you and Christian have done to add the intercom effects to the ground crewman too. B)

Have a deserved break. :)

Thanks M8

Hi Mark! Thank you for your great job! I've a small issue... No reverse sound... When I land the reverse is just quite. All the rest works perfectly!

Any idea?

Bye and thank you again!

I'm looking into this as I'm pretty sure the reverse sounds are there.

Yeah something wrong your end buddy because the reverse sound is deffo there bud!

This flight sim is getting better and better!! I ADORE IT! Works, flies and sounds like a dream!!!

Thank you guys for an amazing job!

Nice Comment. Most of the Respect has to go to the development team over at Aerosoft. I just enhanced the sounds.

What would be nice is if someone who has the software to produce a video showing off all the new enhancements.

I would do it but i don't have that available at this time.

Regards

Taking a break in this industry is not possible especially when you have as much passion for FS as me... :)

I decided to release this in time for Xmas, so you can all enjoy it over the festive period!

Once Xmas is out the way I will finish coding the Wingview sounds. The sound system is Direct X based, and I'm using the custom DSP (Digital Signal Processing) This won't appear as normal WAV's it will be hidden and hard-coded.... I will use whats called FullScaleDistance and be panning the sounds back towards the cabin so what you hear over the wing will be as if you are inside the cabin as a passenger not external sounds.

This is going to be a very special release. But it won't be until early 2014

P.S I have to release IAE Soundset 1st before i release Wingview X This will only be available to Aerosoft on the AXE.

Hi Mark,

If I wanted to make the reverse sounders louder is it easy to amend in the Sound.cfg? If not, no problem just thought I would ask.

Thank you as always

Az

Hi Mark,

If I wanted to make the reverse sounders louder is it easy to amend in the Sound.cfg? If not, no problem just thought I would ask.

Thank you as always

Az

No its not but if you want them louder

l will do it save you messing up your Sounds.

Bare in mind the reversers are not heard a great deal from cockpit

Edit

I beg your pardon your right i dropped a tinker

ill update this sorry lads

Mark,

Do you have any recommendations of the Sound level settings in FSX?

Eg... The Engines, Environment, Cockpit, Voice levels in the Controls > Sounds screen?

I would be interested in your view on the levels to enjoy your sounds. (Eg.... I currently have the 'Engines' level at 50% but I know others who have it at 100%!).

Cheers.

What are you trying to say m8 i don't get your post!

It simply example of sounds. There has to be a possibility of a choice and in the first video is written as these sounds were received.

I tried to use your sounds but they are far from reality (I tell it as the former engineer on Airbus service)

Mark,

Do you have any recommendations of the Sound level settings in FSX?

Eg... The Engines, Environment, Cockpit, Voice levels in the Controls > Sounds screen?

I would be interested in your view on the levels to enjoy your sounds. (Eg.... I currently have the 'Engines' level at 50% but I know others who have it at 100%!).

Cheers.

50 % ON ALL

It simply example of sounds. There has to be a possibility of a choice and in the first video is written as these sounds were received.

I tried to use your sounds but they are far from reality (I tell it as the former engineer on Airbus service)

Ok well you show me a video where my sound enhancement is incorrect. real video

My brother in law is a pilot for Easyjet and these are very close baring in mind it is a sim

I'd like to see your video

In the real Airbus you can't hear the PTU from the cockpit but Aerosoft Included it

Plus in the real plane at 35.000 example you can't here the engines really just wind so it s a game

Plus if you don't like my sound enhancement you don't have to use it

I'd like to see your video

Plus if you don't like my sound enhancement you don't have to use it

Above I wrote that it simply example. Everyone chooses what he likes.

I did not mean to offend you

Above I wrote that it simply example. Everyone chooses what he likes.

I did not mean to offend you

Right ok well you need to state that because it came across that i was doing wrong. Totally understand that everyone has there own opinion. But I have jumpseat a A320 and they are pretty close m8

Alot of people are taking video footage from youtube and thinking that is the sound not baring in mind that the mic will pic up so much more as freq

No its not but if you want them louder

l will do it save you messing up your Sounds.

Bare in mind the reversers are not heard a great deal from cockpit

Edit

I beg your pardon your right i dropped a tinker

ill update this sorry lads

Thank you very much Mark, looking forward to trying it out!

Az

How to update to the last version? Do I simply replace the folders?ThanksInviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

yeah take the old one's out first

Archived