New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right i have been playing with the Groundcrew Set that Dave Romford did and then Christian added extra filter to.

I have just placed a background apron ambience and a click at the end of the transmissions.

Sounds pretty real

Just need Chrisitian and Dave to hear it if everything is ok with them i will include it in the next build

Dave did the most work. For me it is allright if you use the filtered version. After your touch it will be perfect, I'm sure.

Dave did the most work. For me it is allright if you use the filtered version. After your touch it will be perfect, I'm sure.

It is released in V.1.16.2

Hi Mark, I have copied the new sound.cfg file and cannot hear the landing noise on touch down, any ideas mate?

i noticed the max sound is 2000 can i make this louder or is this the max?

Thanks

***Ignore the above my environment sound setting was 0, turning this up has resolved it.....awesome just awesome!!***

Az

Sorry for sounding stupid but where do I extract these files to.
Hi, Folders are to be copied here...Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesAerosoft Airbus X Extended Base There is a 2nd folder in the 2 folders Sound_CFM and Sound_ASC those are the ones to copy. So what you dont want to copy like i did is from the top tier. Double click in the folder then copy the Sound_CFM and Sound_ASC ***dont forget to back up your orginals** Az

how to get IAE sounds..
1.) Get TSS IAE package
2.) copy it near CFM sounds [ C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base ] create there folder Sound_IAE and copy TSS sound inside the folder
3.)then open sound.cfg in your simobjects/airplanes/Airbus A320 IAE/sound sound.cfg and edit

"alias=Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Sound_CFM" to "alias=Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Sound_IAE"
4.) ????
5.) Enjoy

Archived