New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

Mark,

Just a quick post to say : Thank you for your great work !!! The sounds are just amazing !!!

Thank you very much Mark!!!!

Christophe.

Much appreciated Thank you !

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right i have been playing with the Groundcrew Set that Dave Romford did and then Christian added extra filter to.

I have just placed a background apron ambience and a click at the end of the transmissions.

Sounds pretty real

Just need Chrisitian and Dave to hear it if everything is ok with them i will include it in the next build

Oh yeah!!

I'm really looking forward to this Mark :cheers_s:

Got more grunt that the CFM I have spent hours watching videos and she does grown lol

It appears to me that the fans are louder i could be wrong.

When it is done which Won't be for a while i will have to code the soundpacks to the right planes. So the CFM uses the CFM sound and so on !

Got more grunt that the CFM I have spent hours watching videos and she does grown lol

Sound's like my MRS :lol: for all the wrong reasons!

Seriously though, yeah your right there m8.

Yeah defo. They have more of that buzzsaw sound going on i think.

Yeah there is more of a saw. Also the whine seems abit deeper.

This soundpack should be going into Beta about middle of next month fingers crossed.

Will be nice to have a different soundpack for both engines make our flights more interesting

http://youtu.be/OCA81WqF6vA?t=1m26s

Another thing i have noticed is just after takeoff there is always a chime is that the gear up chime ??? Maybe if so i could add this

Here is my work low down.

• 08/11/2013 - Release Sound Enhancements V.1.16.2 @ 15:08
  • 20/12/2013 - Release IAE Soundpack - Beta V.1.00.0
  • 31/01/2014 - Release Wingview Sounds for internal use, I know your all waiting for this!

Can be subjected to change but I will keep you informed guys!

Ok guys I have worked my botty off this very day to give you the new V.1.16.2 So you can have it for the weekend.

I will post more details on this in afew hours as I'm uploading

Keep posted

Please bare in mind you may see the links go offline from the start of the thread as I'm updating

Hi Mark,

did you remove the temporary workaround files for touchdown you postes yesterday evening ?

Just wanted to do a short flight with them :-(

Carsten

Yeah sorry m8 I am including it in the new version which will be about an hour or so hope thats ok if you need this sooner let me know i will send it to you

Yeah sorry m8 I am including it in the new version which will be about an hour or so hope thats ok if you need this sooner let me know i will send it to you

it would be great if you could send them to me Mark.

Thanks so much for your help!

Carsten

Guys I personally would like to ask for feedback on my support.

Top notch m8, your doing a fantastic job and i for one really appreciate all your hard work, time and dedication in creating these sound enhancements for us all and all for FREE! :bow_down2_s:

Top notch m8, your doing a fantastic job and i for one really appreciate all your hard work, time and dedication in creating these sound enhancements for us all and all for FREE! :bow_down2_s:

Thanks buddy means alot i really want to help as much as i can

The new touchdown sound is much much better for me. I love it.

It seems the touchdown of the front wheel is still little too silent !?

Overall your soundpack is fu..... great :-)

Thanks for your fast changes and please keep up making the sounds nearly to a real life airliner :-)

Carsten

The new touchdown sound ist much much better for me. I love it.

It seems the touchdown of the front wheel is still little too silent !?

Overall your soundpack is fu..... great :-)

Thanks for your fast changes and please keep up making the sounds nearly to a real life airliner :-)

Carsten

Yeah Im working on the nosewheel as we speak m8 thank you so much for those comments

Archived