New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

There really is only one word for this "Perfect" you have changed all our simulator experience. A massive massive thank you!!!!!!!!!! :excellenttext_s:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you guys at this option in the installer for the next airbus update? Like default sound

Sound Guru

Yes I will do my friend.

Regards

I've updated with the latest version of your set from the previos one replacing the files all works except the click for the thrust when you change from idle to climb or flex all the rest works. Could you help me ? Thank you for your work

Ummm not sure why you are getting that i'll take alook anyway you can show me a quick video of this issue please when your free.

@GURU thank you i've solved i've replaced the original SOUND_CFM folder saved and after i've add your soundset now all works perfectly thank you again for you fantastic work

@GURU thank you i've solved i've replaced the original SOUND_CFM folder saved and after i've add your soundset now all works perfectly thank you again for you fantastic work

Glad to hear you have solved the problem

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I am just about to upgrade from v1.1 of the Airbus to 1.6 and found this thread about the sounds.

Am I right in saying I should upgrade my Airbus

Then install the IAE upgrade

Then install the CFM upgrade

Then install the ASC upgrade

If that is correct I have the links for all the above downloads except ASC, please can you tell me where the link to that is please?

Thanks

Hello I am just about to upgrade from v1.1 of the Airbus to 1.6 and found this thread about the sounds.

Am I right in saying I should upgrade my Airbus

Then install the IAE upgrade

Then install the CFM upgrade

Then install the ASC upgrade

If that is correct I have the links for all the above downloads except ASC, please can you tell me where the link to that is please?

Thanks

Yeah that is fine just make sure you backup your originals before you start this and the lnik for the ASC IS HERE http://www.mediafire...ts V.1.16.4.zip

• 1 month later...

Archived