New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uma duvida como instalo as vozes do check list de homem

pois aqui no meu ta HOMEM E MULHER ?

Faz download do ASC aqui: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nuniw1l6444srr7/New+Airbus+X+Extended+ASC+Sound+Enhancements+V.1.16.4.zip e substitui os ficheiros velhos do ASC por estes

He means how he puts checklists with both men voices and i answered: Download the ASC here:.................... and replace the old files with the new ones

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I wanted to listen to the new sound files times individually. It has struck me that I do not hear at CFM Bass 2 and Bass CFM! Is there an error has occurred, or is that correct? MFG Uwe!

• 4 weeks later...

WOW, thanks. I can't believe it it was right in front of my eyes on the main forum and I missed it.

Quick Question:

do I still need the "AS_AIRBUS-X-EXTENDED_SOUND_ENHANCEMENT-2013_V110.exe" or I can get rid of it?

those versions on the forum (CFM / IAE / ASC) are the replacement of the original Aerosoft's Installer or it is a different thing altogether?

WOW, thanks. I can't believe it it was right in front of my eyes on the main forum and I missed it.

Quick Question:

do I still need the "AS_AIRBUS-X-EXTENDED_SOUND_ENHANCEMENT-2013_V110.exe" or I can get rid of it?

those versions on the forum (CFM / IAE / ASC) are the replacement of the original Aerosoft's Installer or it is a different thing altogether?

No get rid of Sound Enhancement cause it doesnt work for 1.16, now yes you have to replace original ASC/CFM by the one that mark did and IAE just place it in airplanes folder and replace all Files

Hello

@Sound Guru

Your soundpacks are great and amazing; however, there is a major problem with them.

the wind sound is very high and loud when you take off and cruise. it's almost sounds like that the wind is blowing right in your face. I couldn't stand the wind sound at all, so I replace it with the original.

my ratings

ASC sounds: 9/10

CFM sounds: 7/10

IAE sounds: 8/10

If the wind sounds were realistic and smooth, i'd rate them 10/10! nice job.

in sound.cfg

''www.turbinesoundstudios.com Copyright 2010 ©'' explain.

I can explain I just made some changes to enhance the current airbus sounds no profit was made and it was just for people who wanted the extra realism I can't really see any harm there to be honest.

I f I was selling it and yes of course but its just enhanced sounds

Hello

@Sound Guru

Your soundpacks are great and amazing; however, there is a major problem with them.

the wind sound is very high and loud when you take off and cruise. it's almost sounds like that the wind is blowing right in your face. I couldn't stand the wind sound at all, so I replace it with the original.

my ratings

ASC sounds: 9/10

CFM sounds: 7/10

IAE sounds: 8/10

If the wind sounds were realistic and smooth, i'd rate them 10/10! nice job.

I'm currently working on the imporved wind sounds and to make them alot more quite it is being done.

New Improved Wind sounds have just been completed by me in the last 10 mins.

They are alot better more realistic and i will be uploading them this evening for you guys to enjoy.

Much quiter

Thanks for putting so much effort in this !

Your are so welcome

I have made the Wind sound better in the VC

Enjoy.

I really wish our community would have more Gents like you.

I would like to thank you so so much for your work especially because you have so a har hard time no one of us can understand.

Thank you so much Mark,

Carsten

New Improved Wind sounds have just been completed by me in the last 10 mins.

They are alot better more realistic and i will be uploading them this evening for you guys to enjoy.

Much quitter

Thank you man! that was so fast

I will try it and comment

Cheers

Archived