New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

Mark, to hear all sounds nice, in FSX settings, should be all 50%? What is your suggestion»

50% M8 Yeah remember you don't want Tinnitus !

I have the volume on Windows set to About 80% sometimes 85%

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Nice rig indeed. The IAE sounds are really nice. The whole package is fantastic. Can you confirm please these are the new sounds, because I downloaded the "Airplane" file yesterday containing all sounds. Are they the same but introduced separately? thanks in advance.

Jead

Mark i think i heard your chime i wanted to put a link to a vĂ­deo to here to ask you if that was the chime but i can t paste the link any help Mark? And if your planning doing a new update can you fix the GPWS Test because when i Test it it only says Glidscope,Pull up, Terrain ahead, Pull up and in the audio file it s much longer can you fix that Mark?

• 2 weeks later...

Why can I not stop the sound in cockpit when I use Q , the sound in cockpit is very noisy, and when you fly online on IVAO it Can be difficult to hear the controller.

Why can I not stop the sound in cockpit when I use Q , the sound in cockpit is very noisy, and when you fly online on IVAO it Can be difficult to hear the controller.

The cooling sounds in there are controlled by a seperate folder and this has always been the case I will have alook at making the air sounds lower if you like

• 1 month later...

Quick question; I notice the Aircraft system sounds stop working occasionally when im flying, i.e: AP, FLAPS, GEAR etc disappear midway through flights sometimes.. why is this so.

Quick question; I notice the Aircraft system sounds stop working occasionally when im flying, i.e: AP, FLAPS, GEAR etc disappear midway through flights sometimes.. why is this so.

Yeah, you're not the only one with that occurrence. I get that when I'm flying over the ocean or just out of range of any control tower, after changing my view.

But I get them back once I select a 2D view within the cockpit (e.g. MCDU1).

Really looking forward to the new update. Quiter cockpit, louder reverse thrusters and flaps wil just make this great soundset amazing! Thank you very much!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to the new update. Quiter cockpit, louder reverse thrusters and flaps wil just make this great soundset amazing! Thank you very much!

I meant to say...even more amazing!

Archived