New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that is the "problem" with different individuals. They all have their different taste. You raised the benchmark that high that now a lot of people think that it has to go further and further. I understand you but mankind is different .... And i think that is good news. Think yabout how it would feel if nobody would be imterested in your work and the hours you spend.

For me those requests proov that you do a great job ?

I can mute the 60 & 70 GPWS.

Do you have a video of the 3rd question you asked for me please demo

Yes i have mark its here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjGT9aJU6jo&list=UUR1W_cZb1_GAxnq-Sp1fasA skip to 16:04 its the approach mode change sound with both autopilots (Note: in aerosoft airbus AP1+2 disconnect and approach mode change its at the same time)

Yes i have mark its here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjGT9aJU6jo&list=UUR1W_cZb1_GAxnq-Sp1fasA skip to 16:04 its the approach mode change sound with both autopilots (Note: in aerosoft airbus AP1+2 disconnect and approach mode change its at the same time)

Yeah i got ya about the sound i know what ya want kiddo leave it with me

I'm working on it now.

Autopilot is ok but the outter marker has to be programmed by Aerosoft.

I have done the AP

The reverse thruse has a whine im working on that aswell

Ok guys i need abit of time to get my head around this ..

Lets say from now on i will put a post up when there is something to know yeah

I'm going away now to bring you guys a treat for Xmas..

Speak soon.

M4rk

Just looking now at the CC voice set wonder if i can get my Girl friend to do this. She works for Ryanair but has the tone I could be looking for.. Although in the real world you would not ! hear this in the cockpit

I still have to say today i did a flight with the PMDG 777 and it was nothing like the Airbus Experience that is not spam that is my opinion

Well, i bet there is lots of interest for your sounds, some of the people just don't write here, they just read the topics without participating :( But for me your sounds are magnificent, they make this addon so much better :D

Well, i bet there is lots of interest for your sounds, some of the people just don't write here, they just read the topics without participating :( But for me your sounds are magnificent, they make this addon so much better :D

Cheers m8 Yeah I guest that !

Ok guys well I going to have to logout before me Girl gets upset.

I will be about in the next few days got a few duties to do and family stuff but I aint forgot about ya !

M4RK

Try again buddy it should be public m8 if not let me know i'll pm you the link

Mark it should be a bug I tried it now and it still says private :/

Heres the text that appears:

This file is currently set to private.

When a resource is set to private by its owner, only the owner can access it. If you would like to request access to the file, please log in to your account.

Archived