New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing with loss, is that it creeps up on you from behind. And when you're least expecting it, it jumps you, and you feel like you've been dragged right back to day 1, when your world seemed to stop.

All I can really advise Mark is to try and focus on all the laughs, smiles and happy times.

Take care of yourself.

Mark I am new here however not to posting in forums. Your support on your soundsets has been nothing but fantastic. Like most of us you do have other things to be getting on with yet so much of your time has been to try and help us all with our different requests. Ive spoke to you on here a few times and as you know i am very grateful for your work. I am a massive flight simmer and very much appreciate it. I wish you all the best my friend and really do thank you for all your hard work. Over and out Captain!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

The thing with loss, is that it creeps up on you from behind. And when you're least expecting it, it jumps you, and you feel like you've been dragged right back to day 1, when your world seemed to stop.

All I can really advise Mark is to try and focus on all the laughs, smiles and happy times.

Take care of yourself.

Means alot bro

Sorry buddy but after i finish here i have a major contract with a American Company

Congratulations with that sir, Wish you the best.

Thanks for doing so much for this community!

Mark thank you for all the work you ve been doing with the sounds with every new update airbus get even more real, i also have some suggestions if you can do this in the next version I would be very happy:
1st if you could remove/mute 60 and 70 GPWS callout because they arent very used that would be great.

2nd Your new autopilot disconnect sound is great but if you could get the sound from a real airbus it would be great too.

3rd and last I dnt know if you can do this but when you disconnect both autopilots with approach mode enganged you hear the autopilot disconnect sound and the landing aicraft capabilitty change at the same time and i Would ask you if you could but it like this: in a real airbus you hear the AP sound 1st then the landing capability( sometimes 2 times) If you could put everything like this it would be fantastic.

Anyway thanks for all your work Mark and take care of yourself too

Hi mark,

I think most of us have jobs in real life an don't have the time to be online all the day...

Just an idea..

No i understand that but i feel there is not much interest

But you see the the feedback on ELEVEN pages is full of support and thankful comments for you ?

It would be a pity if you stop that great project because of a slow response of all you fans here.....

Carsten

Archived