New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

yes, that's right. So where do I get his new pushbutton etc. soundset v.1.15?

cheers

Everything is now at the start of this thread my friend to make life easy.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark42, would it be possible to have IAE sound? *-*

As the groundcrew of Q_Flyer is part of this great soundset: I have done a filtered version of the sound set. The ground crew is heared on the internal audio system, when they have connected to the airbus. So my understanding is, that it sounds more like an intercom connection. So, I filtered it that way and added a little bit distortion.

Q_Flyer agreed to make this version public. So you can use it at your decision. All courtesy appear to Q_Flyer (Dave).

You can download the version at the download aerea of the forum.

Christian

(I changed the download link!)

As the groundcrew of Q_Flyer is part of this great soundset: I have done a filtered version of the sound set. The ground crew is heared on the internal audio system, when they have connected to the airbus. So my understanding is, that it sounds more like an intercom connection. So, I filtered it that way and added a little bit distortion.

Q_Flyer agreed to make this version public. So you can use it at your decision. All courtesy appear to Q_Flyer (Dave).

You can download the version at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/avds0zf6qxfukao/DkS_eo713- for the next few days.

Christian

Oh brilliant. I will download on Monday as I'm away at the moment from my home PC. Thank you

Mark42, would it be possible to have IAE sound? *-*

I'm currently working on it. As it ill be a whole new soundset it will take quite sometime.

Regards

Mark,

Your job is very welcome to the community my friend. :D Love this work since the first version from your beloved bro Steve. I wish you the best bud.

PS: Can you update for a new download links? Dropbox team block the actual ones.

Ok guys sorry about that It appears that dropbox don't like to much traffic as a temp measure I have created some new links and uploaded via Mediafire until i get home as im away at the moment.

Regards ...

New links are at the start of the thread

Ok just an update.

This coming week I will be updating a few more areas on V1.16. So when this is released it will become V1.16.1

• New gear up sound - This sound is really like a hydraulic sound, servo motor sound
  • New flap sound that is accurate to the animation
  • New Autopilot Sound. Cleaner and clearer
  • New touchdown thuds with cabin shake
  • Tweaked PTU - The Barking Dog.... :)
  • Longer spoiler sound as it is going down. The Bass lasts abit longer now..
  • Changed the Seatbelt Chime ..
  • Surround sound on the cockpit cooling.

http://youtu.be/qwubXhY-ro4?t=13s

When I am totally happy with the whole package I will be asking the team to upload this to the server so it can be appreciated by all.

In the mean time it is still In Beta and very much W.I.P

The new version V1.16.1 will be loaded in the purchase page?

Thanks for the greatest support on this amazing Airbus

Until I'm happy with the overall package for now all versions will be posted in this thread. All updates until then will be placed at the start of this thread.

Ok lads as usual i like to keep you informed and in the loop.

You will be pleased to know that I'm back home today and currently in the studio working on the sounds for V1.16.1.

I have changed the autopilot sound now which is more clearer and a good recording.

I have changed the flaps sound .

I Have made a new cabin chime .

Added extra length to the down sound on the spoilers, it fades out better now.

I have changed the PTU., this is quite strange because the aerosoft one only barked three times and the videos i have watched do it at least 5 or 6 so i have enhanced that to be abit longer for added realism.

Working on touchdown as we speak to trying and create a real thud upon impact with cabin rattle.

http://youtu.be/oIRidt8DllY?t=1m

More to come. Keep posted.

Archived