New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right chaps signing out for a few weeks got loads on so you won't hear from me for a while. I will return with the professional FO voice set

MUHHAAAAAAA ! Yeah this is real and so will your wingview be !

I have been working on a file that will provde These sound thanks to stevie. What he created whas a dream it does work, Giving you a full cabin experience of internal sounds.

Very nice speak in a few weeks

Thanks for sharing this great sound enhancement with us Mark (and also a big shout out to qflyer). I am so enjoying it Mark. What a treat. Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

You are talking abou the soundset for the AXE correct? Well, this topic started before the release of the AXE 1.16, but there should be no problem with a soundset "1.15".

You are talking abou the soundset for the AXE correct? Well, this topic started before the release of the AXE 1.16, but there should be no problem with a soundset "1.15".

yes, that's right. So where do I get his new pushbutton etc. soundset v.1.15?

cheers

New IAE Sounds will be ready by Mid November just to give you heads up ladz

Yes!

Look forward to this Mark!

Thank's for your work m8 ;)

Mark,

Looking forward to the new sounds....

question for Qflyer.......any chance you edit the yawning sound to something else? it is a bit disconcerting just when your going for take off...almost like we are keeping him up!!!!!

Have tried to remove file but causes a CTD.

With thanks chaps!

Ok chaps..

Got a few things I want to add to the Sound Enhancement Set . Over the Weekend. So Fingers crossed i can push the new official version out sometime next week .

Keep posted i want to tidy this thread up aswell so people find the downloads and versions alot easier ..

Regards M

Mark,

Looking forward to the new sounds....

question for Qflyer.......any chance you edit the yawning sound to something else? it is a bit disconcerting just when your going for take off...almost like we are keeping him up!!!!!

Have tried to remove file but causes a CTD.

With thanks chaps!

That is up to Q Flyer to sort out as that recording does belong to him. In regards to deleting sound files that is a no no as this will cause FSX to hang and CTD in the menu screen because the Bus will be looking for the file as it is linked the DLL'S

Regards.

Hi Mark.

Thanks for work.

Have you followed my suggestion about

From Dials Clicking To Push Buttons an Switches Now Sounds Like You Are Pressing The Button On The OHP When You Release You Can Hear The Click.

For FCU buttons? (SPEED, HEADING, ALTITUDE, VERTICAL SPEED).

Hi Mark.

Thanks for work.

Have you followed my suggestion about

From Dials Clicking To Push Buttons an Switches Now Sounds Like You Are Pressing The Button On The OHP When You Release You Can Hear The Click.

For FCU buttons? (SPEED, HEADING, ALTITUDE, VERTICAL SPEED).

I'm going to see what i can do about it maybe offe a option to those who would like this feature in sound.

You will notice that I have put the up to date files at the beginning of this thread.

To help people locate the files and not get confused on the links.

So from now on anything that will be up to date will be placed at the beginning of this thread stating the version that will be compatable with the up to date version of the Airbus. X E

Nice work, but this topic is really confuse with links.

Can you post always new link in 1st post?

Yeah as requested all the new material will be posted at the start of the sound set thread.

Archived