New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

Great file there M8 thank you very much

Again very sorry about the miss understanding.

Seriously, no sweat at all mate. Us fellow Audiologists have to stick together ;)

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway no beef!

And.........Here is the final 'misssing' "ASC_PF_GoAround" sound file, for the British Captain's Voice:-

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110364712/ASC_PF_GoAround.wav

This just needs to be placed into "Sound_ASC" and overwrite when asked.

EDIT: Oh, thanks to whoever just gave me a -1 , just for asking about my Voice Pack being used ........ I wasn't even complaining about Mark using my Pack, I was just asking....... is that somehow unreasonable? ........ really mature, you little weasel... have the guts show your identity and PM me, you cowardly little skank........... and go ahead, give this post as many -1's as your heart desires. :lol:

Yeah that is abit harsh He totally has reason it was my mistake. I thought I credited Him.

Something even better this weekend I'm going to record my other brother who is a Fist Officer for Easyjet to record the FO sounds so that will be fun. An real ! :excellenttext_s:

Mine are ok but could be better

He is coming tomorrow for a few hours so if there is anything you would like spoken in a differnt way now is the time to say because his time is rare

You know what some people are like Mark ;)

I've not checked whether or not you've replaced any of the Pushback guys voice files, whether you've done your own or not mate, but feel free to use my Ground Crew pack in the library here, within your pack, if you haven't. :)

I've not checked whether or not you've replaced any of the Pushback guys voice files, whether you've done your own or not mate, but feel free to use my Ground Crew pack in the library here, within your pack, if you haven't. :)

No i aint touched the pushback voices m8

Hi Mark

Wich one is the latest version ? V.27102013

or the other one you uploaded on dropbox

The dropbox is the latest one including the FO set

I think we should put our heads together and create a master piece m8!

Well the standard default Aerosoft ones use a nasty computer-generated voice, so feel free to use my Irish guy if you like;

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2124-replacement-ground-crew-for-airbus-x-extended-a320a321/

Cheers.

Thanks Buddy i do use AES so i guess i would not benefit from then would I

?

Well the standard default Aerosoft ones use a nasty computer-generated voice, so feel free to use my Irish guy if you like;

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2124-replacement-ground-crew-for-airbus-x-extended-a320a321/

Cheers.

I think we should put our heads together and create a master piece m8!

Well

crossing fingers, after every install from yours Mark42, I had to re install Q_Flyer sounds again in the row.

A complete package from you both guys will be great to have.

Thanks

Well

crossing fingers, after every install from yours Mark42, I had to re install Q_Flyer sounds again in the row.

A complete package from you both guys will be great to have.

Thanks

I will ask him and also maybe ask Aerosoft for a combined download easy to access.

I'm writing a programme at the moment that will trigger the Airline Saftey Demo's But i will have to ask Aerosoft before i distribute. By this i mean that depending which Airline you fly you will hear the correct Saftey Demo's

W.I.P guys

I have hundreds of Airline safety demo's to hand

Thanks Buddy i do use AES so i guess i would not benefit from then would I

?

The pack isn't for AES mate - it replaces the actual default Pushback Crew Voice within the Airbus X Extended, if you pushback using the Checklist / Right MCDU system, it's that one that it replaces.

I'm happy for the British English Captain and the Irish Ground Crew Voice Packs to be included in Mark's Full Download (as long as credit in given :ph34r:)

:bigdrink_s:

The pack isn't for AES mate - it replaces the actual default Pushback Crew Voice within the Airbus X Extended, if you pushback using the Checklist / Right MCDU system, it's that one that it replaces.

I'm happy for the British English Captain and the Irish Ground Crew Voice Packs to be included in Mark's Full Download (as long as credit in given :ph34r:)

:bigdrink_s:

Nice one"

I do find this that certain people get upset over posts.

It's a simulator and of course business is business but hearts are hearts and people that have offered so much support and effort in this hobby are important too ?

Okay anyhow i'm takin a week off as i need rest from sounds. I will return.

Regards

I do find this that certain people get upset over posts.

It's a simulator and of course business is business but hearts are hearts and people that have offered so much support and effort in this hobby are important too ?

Okay anyhow i'm takin a week off as i need rest from sounds. I will return.

Regards

Don't worry. With the time you will learn that there are always the guys who hate everything you'll do, regardless how many others love your work.

In E-Mail support we are getting questions every day asking when the new V1.16 soundpack will finally be finished. Those guys all apprechiate your work :)

Keep in mind that this is a support forum and the customers who are happy with our products do usually not come here. Here you will most of all see the guys being unhappy because they have problems with our products. It's only natural that those are saying thank you rather rare...

Just miss my bro and I said i would keep the promise and provide support for his work which is what am trying to do m8

You are doing a great job, don't worry!

Despite the guys complaining about the incompability of the V1.10 soundpack with the latest versions I have not seen a single guy complaining about the soundpack yet :)

Don't worry. With the time you will learn that there are always the guys who hate everything you'll do, regardless how many others love your work.

In E-Mail support we are getting questions every day asking when the new V1.16 soundpack will finally be finished. Those guys all apprechiate your work :)

Keep in mind that this is a support forum and the customers who are happy with our products do usually not come here. Here you will most of all see the guys being unhappy because they have problems with our products. It's only natural that those are saying thank you rather rare...

You are doing a great job, don't worry!

Despite the guys complaining about the incompability of the V1.10 soundpack with the latest versions I have not seen a single guy complaining about the soundpack yet :)

Thats good because in about 2 weeks i will offer v.1.16 soundset official

Archived