New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

Ok I have something that alot of developers want there hands on. A programme that would allow you or the user to hear internal sounds via wingviews. Well I'm going to be showing this off over the next few months .

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi Mark,

I have problem downloading the files, error msg "Invalid or Deleted File." - pic attached.

attachicon.gifDL Error.gif

any advices?

Ok guys everything i have done so far is no longer available but there will be a new version pretty soon. so bare with me !

:)

Ok I have something that alot of developers want there hands on. Before Steve died he wrote a programme that would allow you or the user to hear internal sounds via wingviews. Well I'm going to be showing this off over the next few months .

Does that mean that we'll have cabin sounds for the wingviews?? A w e s o m e :D

What i will be doing first is releasing the final tester on the soundpack in general inc switched etc and then after that come Jan 2014 i will be moving in the new wingview sounds to try out

Regards.

Keep posted. I have removed all old content so i'm affriad you will just have to be patient

Thanks for your continuing support of the Airbus. It certainly adds to the simulator effect we are all wanting. Great job. Looking forward to the IAE sounds in the future,.

Hi Mark,

Just wanted first add my sincere condolences for your recent loss... and sincere thanks for your continued excellent work for all of us.

Could I kindly ask one favour, any chance of a new CP voice as mentioned a few posts back...absolutely no hurray, the woman CP default sound like a very strict headmistress!!

Wishing you and your family all the best

Mark

Hi Mark,

Just wanted first add my sincere condolences for your recent loss... and sincere thanks for your continued excellent work for all of us.

Could I kindly ask one favour, any chance of a new CP voice as mentioned a few posts back...absolutely no hurray, the woman CP default sound like a very strict headmistress!!

Wishing you and your family all the best

Mark

its being done as we speak. Takes time.

I have just spent the last 4 hours recording a new FO male soundset . Going to test it now with a flight and i will upload as soon as im happy with it.

I have panned the sounds over to the Right so when he talks to you it sounds like its coming from the Right Side.

Archived