New Airbus X Extended CFM Sound Enhancements V.1.16.5

GURU

CFM SOUND ENHANCEMENTS VERSION V.1.16.5 - UPDATED 03/04/2014 @16:20

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oppe5e0sxfsy4da/New+Airbus+X+Extended+CFM+Sound+Enhancements+V.1.16.5.zip - CFM

BACKUP YOUR ORIGINALS LADS!

INCLUDED

• NEW WIND VC SOUND FIX - Updated

Remove your originals also backup and place this new one in the following path

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Sound_CFM

THIS IS THE MOST UPDATED VERSION.

Right just download them and completely remove the previous ones you have of course back them up first and place mine in not overwriting as this has been known to cause issues.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Firstly thanks a bunch for these sounds, its really great.

Secondly, Im sorry if im re-posting something which has been already answered but i was not able to find a post related to this. Although unlike the sound enhancement pack for the previous version, im not getting the click sound i used to get with the previous version. When I mean click sounds i meant that clicking buttons on the overhead panel, i do not get any sound from it like before?

Thanks

Aaqib

Very Good work and thanks.

I am however having a problem in that the voice of the FO is very faint in my stereo headphones.

Any suggestion of how I can correct this.

regards,

Leslie

Problem with FO faint voice solved. Defective headphone.

Leslie

Ok leslie thanks for the info.

Great thanks, if you still need more info regarding my issue I can upload a short clip regarding my problem

Please do as I have everything fine my end. I am trying to smooth out the startup sequence at the moment.

Hi Mark

I Just PM'd you the link to a video containing the problem I have

The video has not recorded my mouse pointer therefore, the faint click noise is all i hear when i click buttons, not all buttons just specific type of buttons...such as buttons on the transponder, AP1,AP2,Chrono button, FD ect ect

Do have a look and let me know

Thanks

Aaqib

Yeah i have answered you in PM'S

I think you are on about the sound of the push buttons i have not changed any button sounds so these are as they were i can make a better sound for the push buttons if you wish .

I have the same as you at the moment

Thanks mark, Yes indeed, it would be great to have a better push button sound...the previous sound enhancement pack by steve did have it and was great, would really like to see this with the new and improved sounds that you have provided too :D

Btw amazing work on the new sounds, really nice

A new version is going to be uploaded through tonight into tomorrow.

This will include new push button sound.

I have also read that the real airbus's trims don't make sounds so i will look into that to see if it is deffo a fact.

Thank you and please let me know of any feedback as it is all W.I.P and working together we can make her sound better every time.

Definitely will provide as much info as possible :D, I just took off and en-route to Doha, Sounds are great. I noticed alot of changes specially with the engine sounds, real improvement from the previous version...as for the click sounds, i think its good now, works fine, its not too loud not too quiet therefore in my opinion overall this is great

Excellent work which makes flying the A320 more enjoyable.

I like the voices of the Captain and FO but not that much of the ground crew. So when I downloaded your first release on the 11 October I substituted the ground crew with a version found on the forum and the result was perfect to my taste. However when I tried to do the same with your update I am not possible to carry out the substitution. Can you when you have time suggest a way overcome this problem.

regards,

Leslie

Archived