1.10 route crashes fsx with ifly 737

This route ( which is validated ),

EKCH/04L FL380 N0449F380 LANG1E LANGO M611 DEGUL UN872 PAM UL980
GORLO UP20 PEVAD P20 IDESI CASE1C/04

Crashes my computer as I attempt to load the route into iFly 737 cdu When exported correctly.

Any idea why ?

More bugs ?

Graham

I too am having the same problems importing a flight into the FMC for the IFly 737. The route I have is as follows:-

VAXAL A411 TUC UM733 TANIT UM733 KOPOR UY376 VESAN UL613 SANDY UN57 WELIN/ T420 TIMPO T420 TNT

Theres obviously a format problem in the export feature. Please can someone have a look at this for us. I can hear FSX crashing but it locks up so bad I cant see the error message. Ive loaded the route manually without any obvious problems.

Graham

The same on my FS-computer.

PFPX worked fine - but loading a PFPX-1.10-exported route into iFly-CDU results in "hang-off".
Created different plans with different legs - but always the same: the PC dies :mad:

PFPX 1.10
FS9.1

iFly 3.2

AIRCAC1310 on both systems

Same here. Typing plan into FMC manually (which I guess is most realistic way)

Each time I was on the jumpseat and I saw the crew preparing the next flight, they loaded a company route into the fmc. (SN Brussels airline)

Nevertheless, it takes not a lot of time to enter the route manually . At least far less time than kill the hung process and reload Flight Sim. :lightbulb_s:

Each time I was on the jumpseat and I saw the crew preparing the next flight, they loaded a company route into the fmc. (SN Brussels airline)

Nevertheless, it takes not a lot of time to enter the route manually . At least far less time than kill the hung process and reload Flight Sim. :lightbulb_s:

Yes. You are right. But it depends on length of flight: f.e. a flight from ESSA to GCLP you should have some cups of coffee on the desktop while putting in the waypoints:-)

But I think that we all didn't installed PFPX to input waypoints manually.

The issue may be related to a line feed character coding issue.

It's presently under review and we should publish a fix soon.

Ivao Flight plan as well nothing show in flight plan when i export the flight plan is blanked but the route name in the folder related to ivao

• 2 weeks later...

Archived