Any Zurich LSZH Scenery with AES supported A380 Gate ?

FlyMD

Hello everyone, I was wondering, there are at least 3 developers of Zurich that come to my mind, like FSDreamteam, Freez and Aerosoft.

All of them are supported by AES, but do any of them supports the A380 with the jetway reaching the upper deck ?

Because as far as I know the one from Aerosoft and FSDreamteam dont, havent found info about Freez yet....

Thank you

Currently, AES does not support a triple-jetway gate, in ANY airport, around the world.

And it doesn't support door(s) on the upper deck on any plane.

Something like that would be usefull not only for A380 planes, but also for B747-400 and B747-8.

Currently, AES does not support a triple-jetway gate, in ANY airport, around the world.

And it doesn't support door(s) on the upper deck on any plane.

Something like that would be usefull not only for A380 planes, but also for B747-400 and B747-8.

That's nonsense, of course. AES does support three bridges for the A380, with the exception of all FSDT airports as FSDT chooses to only make one bridge available (which I think is a much bigger bummer). The manual explains all this in sufficient detail.

B747s (any iteration) never have and never will see upper deck boarding due to upper deck door construction, so that is utterly irrelevant.

Archived