Your Screenshots (part 2)

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did a Hong Kong to Singapore flight with this livery yesterday. So much detail. Thanks for the hard work John.

Yep, the tail section with the skyline on the fuselage is amazing. I still can't believe he hand-jammed the entire thing from reference photos. That's dedication and attention to detail right there. I sure as hell couldn't do that, and I'm pretty confident of my painting abilities.

Detcord,

You made extremely amazing and beautiful screenshots!!! Cannot figure out how you do that!! Must be your mighty powerful computer!

Regards,

Aharon

Shalom Hebrew,

When you said "amazing St Petersburg X from Russia", you mean it is software from Russia? And does it include the airport or not? Where can we find it hopefully in English language website, not Russian language website?

Thanks,

Aharon

Shalom Hebrew,

When you said "amazing St Petersburg X from Russia", you mean it is software from Russia? And does it include the airport or not? Where can we find it hopefully in English language website, not Russian language website?

Thanks,

Aharon

You cant find it here - http://secure.simmarket.com/digital-design-ulli-st.-petersburg-x-fsx-p3d.phtml

It gives you the airport and the city of St Petersburg,its a 4 gig download.

Frames is good on my system.

Detcord,

You made extremely amazing and beautiful screenshots!!! Cannot figure out how you do that!! Must be your mighty powerful computer!

Regards,

Aharon

i7 3930k @ 5.1Ghz, ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79, 16GB DDR3 2133MHz Corsair Dominator GT, Nvidia GTX 980, Win7 Pro, and a 4K monitor. <--- That one makes all the difference.

Thanks for this one Holgi. Too bad the airline went out of business.

Archived