Mathijs Kok

Your Screenshots (part 2)

Recommended Posts

Avianca @ Bogota

2016026_zpsmi5eirki.jpg

 

Swiss @ Geneva

2016038_zpsjubf918v.jpg

 

Swiss @ Madrid, ILS 18L

2016040_zpsbxisy7lh.jpg

 

Eurowings @ Dusseldorf

2016043_zpsk0ymonjj.jpg

 

Swiss @ Hamburg

2016052_zpseua4c8pr.jpg

 

ILS23

2016053_zpsjvfrszgw.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swiss A320, EGLL, ILS27R:

2016055_zpsyp4ldwju.jpg

 

Avianca A320 @ Bogota:

2016063_zpskp1c4fdk.jpg

 

 

2016064_zpsqikmvtth.jpg

 

Swiss A320 into Barcelona, BCN, LEBL:

2016065_zps1rektliq.jpg

 

 

2016066_zpslzy6wyf4.jpg

 

 

2016067_zpshswwvnxo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SakhalineZ posted this:



1ade2c75.jpg

 

SakhalineZ,

 

Your screenshot above is SUPER AMAZING. I know it is Minsk airport but what software company is those awesome grass and plants?

 

Regards,

 

Aharon

Detcord,  that is super cool tail paint for London livery!


Regards,

 

Aharon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8 сентября 2016 г. at 3:15 AM, Aharon said:

 

Your screenshot above is SUPER AMAZING. I know it is Minsk airport but what software company is those awesome grass and plants?

 

 

It is just a the feature of this scenery 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2016 at 0:12 AM, DetCord said:

Going Green.

 

VcoI72k.png

 

75oHp53.png

I think the green looks a lot nicer than the regular blue. Keep up the great work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2016 at 6:19 PM, Davetunes said:

I think the green looks a lot nicer than the regular blue. Keep up the great work!

 

I prefer the blue myself as the green doesn't really scream Norway. Neither does the light blue for that matter.

 

fsx 2016-09-21 23-50-31-11.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

j6mJjxK.pngtRFNwJn.pngYOirs5f.png

 

I thought I'd join in on the fun of sharing some repaints. I made these just for fun, and to use artwork I have been making recently. I'll never be as good as @DetCord but I'll try :)

If you want to see more art by me, go to davidwaldron.me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Davetunes said:

I thought I'd join in on the fun of sharing some repaints. I made these just for fun, and to use artwork I have been making recently. I'll never be as good as @DetCord but I'll try :)

If you want to see more art by me, go to davidwaldron.me

 

Is that the Rotate MD-80?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now