Your Screenshots (part 2)

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Detcord,  I cannot figure out what airport is that.  Care to tell us identity of the airport please? And of course,  super amazing screenshots!

Regards,

Aharon

Detcord,  I cannot figure out what airport is that.  Care to tell us identity of the airport please? And of course,  super amazing screenshots!

Regards,

Aharon

Top is FlyTampa LOWW and the bottom is FlyTampa EKCH.

Please login to display this image.

]

On 5.1.2016 at 03:23, DetCord sagte:

Excellent DetCord! Is this an improved version of the "Sterntaler" liverie John had uploaded in January 2015, or did you create this one from scratch?

1 hour ago, mikewhiskey said:

Excellent DetCord! Is this an improved version of the "Sterntaler" liverie John had uploaded in January 2015, or did you create this one from scratch?

Nah mate, it's John's livery. His World Tail liveries are awesome.

Vor 1 Stunde, DetCord sagte:

Yup, I agree about his Word tail liveries. Must be a real pain to make 'em this detailed, I reckon. But who am I talking to, hey!

Have a good one and see you in a bit man. 

53 minutes ago, mikewhiskey said:

Yup, I agree about his Word tail liveries. Must be a real pain to make 'em this detailed, I reckon. But who am I talking to, hey!

Have a good one and see you in a bit man. 

Not easy. I did the testing for him before he released them and the reference material is pretty bare. Most of the photos are old and low-res, while almost no data exists for the color patterns. He spent a loooooong time on them.

Don't forget when these tails were " new " most people had just simple camera's ( not counting professional's ) and certainly no megapixel digital SLR's . Most photo's I came across were very low-res ( 640 X 480 !! ) or scanned from slides .

Much as I would like to continue with the World Tails , some ( such as Water Dreaming ) entail having to drawn the same thing on 3 different scales ( tailfin , tail section and the doors on the tail section ) and even then having to match everything up as well . The Benyhone ( tartan ) was " hard " enough ( and I had to use " painters license " to finish it ) !!

EDIT : I am using DetCord's screenshot as my screensaver now as well !

I guess most users underestimate (or simply don't care) the amount of work you guys put into painting your liveries. All they seem to care about, is adding another one to their collection and preferably for free. It's a shame especially if people cease uploading their stuff because they feel their work just is not appreciated enough. Most of the time, it's your passion that keeps you guys going and I'm grateful for that!

Btw, LOVE your Benyhone liverie John, as I have a soft spot for tartan-patterns.

Mods, sorry for the offtopic. Getting back on track now:

True enough on that

Nice! I don't recognize the jet blast deflector. What airport is that? And I take it that's Steve's AeroLogic livery, right?

On 1/11/2016 at 8:06 PM, Aharon said:

WHOA WHOA WHOA  Your Australian air force livery for 777-200LR is AMAZING.

Regards,

Aharon

Thanks mate. These were requested a long time ago and I never quite got around to getting them done until recently.

Top five in the list.

Archived