Your Screenshots (part 2)

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised that 74 can even take off. Ya know, considering it's overweight with all that pomposity, terrible customer service, and grossly inflated prices... -_-

vEBI21l.png

alright so you've obviously edited the smoke and fire textures associated with a flame out or engine blow (fire looks awesome!). the smoke doesn't look quite right though. it lacks dimension.

do you intend on releasing these at all?

Okay this time we are flyeing the Carenado S550 near EDBC Magdeburg/Cochstedt airport In germany. By 29Palms Scenery Design and Captain7.

CARENADO.jpg

CARENADO2.jpg

EDBC6.jpg

EDBC5.jpg

EDBC4.jpg

EDBC3.jpg

EDBC2.jpg

EDBC_1.jpg

hope there was one you liked..

It is amazing shorts. Thanks For the sharing. Who clicked 737-300 Classic flying over Rio de Janeiro, heading to SBGL picture is very brave.

I like this picture.

KLM should totally do a special Orange livery! The retro livery is the only completely different livery they have, the rest is just the same, some in old and others in the new livery and some with the 95 years decal.

KLM should totally do a special Orange livery! The retro livery is the only completely different livery they have, the rest is just the same, some in old and others in the new livery and some with the 95 years decal.

Currently working on concepts for King's Day for KLM. This is one of them.

3U7IGx2.png

Detcord,

I forgot to check this subforum for past 2 weeks and I decided to catch up by looking at all screenshots only to find out that you made lots of SUPER AWESOME livery paintings!!!

Your retro American Airlines livery for Airbus is SUPER AWESOME.

Made me wish you paint for Project Airbus too LOL

Regards,

Aharon

Detcord,

I forgot to check this subforum for past 2 weeks and I decided to catch up by looking at all screenshots only to find out that you made lots of SUPER AWESOME livery paintings!!!

Your retro American Airlines livery for Airbus is SUPER AWESOME.

Made me wish you paint for Project Airbus too LOL

Regards,

Aharon

I appreciate it. If PA offered a decent paint kit that didn't require jumping back and forth between 40+ DDS files, I'd do it. But they don't, so I won't.

What's done thus far.

http://www.vfhaven.com/index.php?resources/boeing-777-200-klm-royal-dutch-airlines-tile-inspire-ph-bqp.13/

RgCdaVf.png

http://www.vfhaven.com/index.php?resources/boeing-777-300-air-france-f-gznl.14/

vFs1yVg.png

http://www.vfhaven.com/index.php?resources/boeing-777-200f-klm-cargo-ph-bvr.15/

One of the concepts I'm working on for KLM as we speak.

rsb65es.png

Just downloaded the 'Tile and Inspire' livery. Good God how much time did you spend on that one? Super Impressed mate. Any chance you'll do the same for the PMDG 777?

The sad point has arrived, for me at least, that Air Seychelles starts to phase out their Series 300 Twin Otter's. To these 3 examples counts "Selebre Sesel", one of the most beautiful paint jobs ever done...

May she have a good time with it's new operator Bye Bye :(

in her good times serving Praslin:

post-95482-0-30516000-1432408947_thumb.j

and now on her way to the USA:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8amsvvL-vf4/VWDBqo3_y9I/AAAAAAAALCA/6slPNUZdDDM/s640/S7AAJ.jpg

PS: Thanks to Tom Weiss for this beautiful repaint. I will still keep on flying her!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived