Your Screenshots (part 2)

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here are a few from me whit fokker and airbus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPH3.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPH1.jpg

cph2.jpg

Fokker1.jpg

fokker2.jpg

Sorry for my horrid shots...

Arriving into Kennedy International (JFK) after a long flight from LHR...

Addons used:

-Stephen Browning Virgin Atlantic 747-400 (Freeware/Simviation)

-Global AI Traffic (GAIT)

-Some freeware JFK scenery

Yeah, so I'm sorry if my shots don't look anything like the rest, I don't have REX or any weather/scenery tools like that, and at the top of my wishlist is GSX Ground Services, so nothing along the lines of that either. I did, however, use a teensy bit of help from Paint.NET before uploading photos onto here.

Archived